mofonistik

May 19, 2020
The most impressive part of the Mind Society is the way the dev reads your mind and figures out that when you chose to mute the sound effects in preferences, what you REALLY wanted was the sound effects to play at the loudest volume possible.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
If i knew this was FFFFFF point and click game i would of not downloaded it.
Not that hard to add another FFFFF tag is it.
Or better yet take out the point and click out of the game all together

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Sorry Guys , needs compressed version so people would want to check your game almost 2gb is way big for most people...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Mind Society [v0.4.1] Adventures in ENF

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 187 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 170 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
What an intriguing game this is. I've only made it a short bit but I can already tell that the potential here is enormous.

The renders are very good but were this really shines is the core aspect of dominance. From the seemingly confident, assertive bravado, and even belittlement that the women exercise against the main character, down to the muscular and ridiculously well toned bimbofied characteristic they exude, it makes or will make dominating them all the more satisfying. Almost poetic irony is how I perceive.
Story is fantastic and it leaves you gripping for more. The ability to sway someone's will through some sort of telepathy holds promise for a interesting back story, and other things I wont mention to not spoil too much.
Though I must say that little bit with Cleo was brilliantly thought out as well as extensively well executed, specially with the connotations of the words.
I'm not a behavioral psychologist, but I used to work for one once and I can see how a game like this could potentially help a man, or anybody for that matter, with a low self esteem overcome it, if enough thought is put at least. Your writers touched on something special here.

Well done, I'll keep a close eye on this in the future.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Needs a proofreader and or something like grammarly.

A lot of typos, odd language and missing capitalization/punctuation throughout the game. A few examples.

... so it also act as a costumer display : acts as a customer (unless you meant people who wear costumes)

"She hung down on me!" : hung up

it's one my models : one of my

best costumers but he : customers (Also it doesn't explain why Roger matters she is missing for a lingerie catalog, but it doesn't state the catalog is his)

(names against the background sometimes are hard to read like at Stacy's house)

(before Stacy gives you the photo you can see it on the counter)

(different black version of lingerie between Jenny and Stacy, so a bit of story/image continuation missing)

(some things don't make the greatest of sense, like the Stacy storyline, MC finding a book and vibrator plus an old bf, sure she might be sexually frustrated, but even if she wasn't and MC found none of those, the MC could easily tell her to do that, being it is natural and a good stress reliever. Unsure why he didn't film it for future use or take a picture of her mom.)

(Bad audio design, weird sounds and they are really loud.)
--------

Good images, and decent animations apart from throwing the clothes over the divider.

Story is still interesting even if it hasn't moved much since the previous release.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ummm ... nitpick: I forget where i saw it, but it was an article about font selection, and one of the things it said was "The only reason to use Papyrus [font] for anything other than titles is on menus at an Egyptian restaurant."

I won't go that far {given what i've been guilty of in page design} but Papyrus IS kinda annoying to read as body type.

It's not gonna put me off the game, but every so often it sorta catches my eye and jars a little.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hilarious to learn that Alexandra like to watch anime, that was very fun to heard those audios about Jojo and One punch man
Overall this was a very good game with lot of potential, can't wait to see where and how far the game goes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi! I'm new here.

Just a quick question before playing the game : I see there is an "extra" file in the OP. What is this file for? Should I use it in my first playthrough? Thanks in advance :)

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Hi! I'm new here.

Just a quick question before playing the game : I see there is an "extra" file in the OP. What is this file for? Should I use it in my first playthrough? Thanks in advance :)
The "extra" file contains pin-up art of some of the ladies. You don't need to see it to enjoy the game.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes