drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I'm patient (after all, I wait 5-6 months between playing chapters of BaDIK and if I can wait that long for updates from that game, I can wait for this game). Take your time and get to where you're happy with it.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
I discovered this game, yesterday. I love so much the femenine characters and the story.
I'm looking forward next update!
Great job!

Reactions: lionmc

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I discovered this game, yesterday. I love so much the femenine characters and the story.
I'm looking forward next update!
Great job!
Well, it has been four months, so next update should be around April 2022 or so! These devs have other projects that take priority over this, it's more of a side project that barely gets any of their attention.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
There is certainly some truth to that but right now we're pushing everything else to the back burner until this is done.
Can I ask you guys how many renders you delivered last release?
I'd like to guesstimate the next one

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Can I ask you guys how many renders you delivered last release?
I'd like to guesstimate the next one
Honestly is hard even for us to make a good estimate; this is the first time we dedicate 100% of our time and resources to "The Mind Society". We have a good idea of how many unique panels and how many animations are gonna be in the update but that's about it. I would say since we started focusing on this back in late August we probably covered around 30% of the planned update but take that with a grain of salt too, we do occasionally get stuck on a particular panel or even backtrack. All I can say with certainty is that we're pretty much working as fast as we can and I am personally really satisfied with the quality of what we produced so far.

gifsignature60fr.gif

FapperMan69

Jun 5, 2020
I really enjoyed this game immensely with only a few minor criticisms. Of course the most obvious being - too large of breasts and butts on all the girls. Followed by lots of typos, mainly centered around the tense of verbs. Makes me wonder if the developer speaks a different language rather than English. I really was getting into this game when *BLAM* it suddenly ended. What a tease! If you guys want any help further developing this game, just look me up here.

Reactions: lionmc

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I really enjoyed this game immensely with only a few minor criticisms. Of course the most obvious being - too large of breasts and butts on all the girls. Followed by lots of typos, mainly centered around the tense of verbs. Makes me wonder if the developer speaks a different language rather than English. I really was getting into this game when *BLAM* it suddenly ended. What a tease! If you guys want any help further developing this game, just look me up here.
Thanks, we're adding a bit of variety with new characters in the next update but for the most it's a bit like McDonald serving salad. It's understood that if somebody don't like big breasts on women they probably won't enjoy this game.
We can always use some help, especially in our vicious struggle with the English language; while we do have an editor for our comics we're pretty much on our own when it come to this game so don't be afraid to point out any typos or grammatical mistakes; it will only make the game better.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: Hadgar and -L-L-MJ-

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Patreon exclusive preview is out for a while now... Can you post it here too ? We gotta know what is coming
Sorry but that would kinda defeat the purpose of having patreon exclusives in the first place. With a few exceptions all the panels in our preview are in the game as well in a form on another so you'll still get to see them soon enough.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: Jaxter

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1600713211018.png
we dedicate 100% of our time and resources to "The Mind Society"
Here is dev estimate ..

” We'll spend most of September working on the next installment of "The Mind Society";
hopefully we can have it ready before the month ends. ”

so by next wednesday we will be congregating to play some more!

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Here is dev estimate ..

” We'll spend most of September working on the next installment of "The Mind Society";
hopefully we can have it ready before the month ends. ”

so by next wednesday we will be congregating to play some more!
:oops::oops::oops: Emphasis on hopefully; come next Wednesday we'll have something we could possibly publish but we may want to go a bit further in the story before releasing. We're trying to avoid the dual complains of "it's too short" and "part of my genitalia is now a curious shade of azure". Anyway we're progressing pretty fast, we'll see where we are at in a week.

gifsignature60fr.gif

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes