Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Looking at their Patreon, it looks like their might be an update late this month. Who else wants to bet it will be 10 minutes of game time for what will be nearly 4 months to do it.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
Looking at their Patreon, it looks like their might be an update late this month. Who else wants to bet it will be 10 minutes of game time for what will be nearly 4 months to do it.
It would be the dev's loss then if he wants more publicity and patreons. Four months of interval is too slow in this competitive market.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Hi there, sometime in September is probably more likely. We obviously wish we could produce our updates faster but we have to prioritize based on revenues; to this day our main focus (and what keeps us in business) are our comics and commissions, we're gonna take some time off from both to focus on the Mind Society once our next comic is released which should be any day now. As for the update we aim for at least 400 renders, is hard to quantify how many minutes of actual gameplay that will translate into.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Since The Gift Reloaded is abandoned is there any chance u guys can continue it, its a great game and with ENF art style it could get better, i hate to see such good games get abandoned:(
Do you really want their progress on their game to slow down to a crawl by splitting development time on two games? It's already takes a while with the current quality of 1 game.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Since The Gift Reloaded is abandoned is there any chance u guys can continue it, its a great game and with ENF art style it could get better, i hate to see such good games get abandoned:(
I have to agree with HeavySleeper, it's hard enough to keep one game on track. Besides something like that could only be done with the approval and cooperation of the previous creator and I can't really see that happening. Let's just hope The Gift come back some day, it was a good game but I think given time we can make an even better one (and finish it for a change) ;)

gifsignature60fr.gif

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
I have to agree with HeavySleeper, it's hard enough to keep one game on track. Besides something like that could only be done with the approval and cooperation of the previous creator and I can't really see that happening. Let's just hope The Gift come back some day, it was a good game but I think given time we can make an even better one (and finish it for a change) ;)

View attachment 780247
well then i hope this game overtakes the gift reloaded:)(y)

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Why cooperation is needed ?? Call the continuation a mod and that's it! You can also arrange a competition - who will release the game faster) Thank you for your work and play, all the best ..:love::ROFLMAO:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Played this when it was first leaked.. and just played it again. Honestly I think this could be a monster money maker as it grows.. if it gets the chance to grow. Really sad that there haven't been any updates so far.. Turn this into something more then an eye candy demo and watch them flock to it. This one has a steam release in it's future if the time can be spent on it. Do realize what you are saying in the sense the other projects are the money makers for you.. But don't stop this one! A couple of decent updates and Patreons will come knocking on your door.

Do NOT abandon! Worse case scenario just push the updates apart as you find spare time for it. Fingers crossed!!

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Played this when it was first leaked.. and just played it again. Honestly I think this could be a monster money maker as it grows.. if it gets the chance to grow. Really sad that there haven't been any updates so far.. Turn this into something more then an eye candy demo and watch them flock to it. This one has a steam release in it's future if the time can be spent on it. Do realize what you are saying in the sense the other projects are the money makers for you.. But don't stop this one! A couple of decent updates and Patreons will come knocking on your door.

Do NOT abandon! Worse case scenario just push the updates apart as you find spare time for it. Fingers crossed!!
Thank you. We're finally focusing on producing the next update as we speak. We are forced into a balancing act between projects that keep us in business right now against projects that may not produce significant revenues for years, but we are equally committed to both. We'll be dedicating the rest of August and probably most of September to "The mind Society" exclusively.

gifsignature60fr.gif

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019
Yo, could you up the Lighting of the game in the next patch? it's too Dark in some parts for me.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Nah, switching to a sandbox mid production is almost never a good idea IMHO.
I have to agree; when I think sandbox I am thinking something like "Holiday Island" which got completely different game mechanics from the get go. At some point we plan to have a map as a device to allow the player to pick which story-line to pursue first but I would't go as far as calling it sandbox. For the size of the update all I can say is that is gonna be as large as we can make it, we have a tentative deadline and a point in the story we need to reach; anything we manage to add past that is gravy.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
I have to agree; when I think sandbox I am thinking something like "Holiday Island" which got completely different game mechanics from the get go. At some point we plan to have a map as a device to allow the player to pick which story-line to pursue first but I would't go as far as calling it sandbox. For the size of the update all I can say is that is gonna be as large as we can make it, we have a tentative deadline and a point in the story we need to reach; anything we manage to add past that is gravy.

View attachment 785830
i dont mean sandbox right now, after the final update most games just end there instead u can change it to open world format

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes