lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Do you guys have a discord for ENF by any chance?
To be honest I am completely in the dark on why so many creators have a Discord channel :oops:; in my mind Discord is just an app to talk to people while playing MMO and such... we should probably look into it :unsure:

gifsignature60fr.gif

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A few panels to introduce two new characters coming in v 0.4.1 Jenny and Stacy. We created additional panels with the girls as sexy cowgirls for our

View attachment 670551 View attachment 670552 View attachment 670553 View attachment 670554

View attachment 670556
Wow, a Wu-Tang Clan tatoo above that hot momma's ass :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be honest I am completely in the dark on why so many creators have a Discord channel :oops:; in my mind Discord is just an app to talk to people while playing MMO and such... we should probably look into it :unsure:

View attachment 671298
If you create exclusive chatrooms for your Patreon subscribers it could work as an incentive and attract supporters. You know, to share with them more previews than on Patreon, to answer questions about plans and development, etc.

Reactions: lionmc

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I got round to playing this thanks to gunit50 for the recommendation he mentioned Lara Croft was in the game so I had to check it out :D as for the game I found it enjoyable I just wish we could have used our mind control a bit more with Corinne and got her to stay with the MC rather than taking off with Shanice and whatever her attituide problem is.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019

View attachment 671298
its usually used by developers who are working on many projects since u can the make a chatroom for each project where u can give updates about the game progress

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
If you create exclusive chatrooms for your Patreon subscribers it could work as an incentive and attract supporters. You know, to share with them more previews than on Patreon, to answer questions about plans and development, etc.
It's interesting but at this stage it feels a bit unnecessary. Maybe once we have a few updates under our belt.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: Jaxter and Aristos

MagicHat

May 2, 2019
The pictures of the new ladies looks great. Jenny looks great, has a lovely bikini and a sense of confidence in those pictures, good poses and nice little details on her skin.

Stacy does provide that less ample chest that was requested, I like those blue things on her wrists, a good normal relaxed costume and very good wet effects to hair and body with the bikini picture as she poses after the dip.

Gismere

Sep 3, 2018
What an hidden gem !
The story is intruiging, the models are THICK ! MC seems a big part of the stories.
Models, animations animation + sounds are original

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes