• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

si otong

Feb 10, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
The Mind Society [v0.4b] [Adventures in ENF] - Original Size: 1.28 GB

Download Win,Linux (146MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (130MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you port it to Android? :D

Reactions: Beast161616

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
The Mind Society [v0.4.1] [Adventures in ENF] - Original Size 1.8GB
Compressed Android Port(228MB): -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Really fun first release. I like where the story could go and that flashback was brilliant.
I have just one small suggestion: I don't mind big boobs in an X-game, this is fantasy after all.
However, I like variety better. All women having gigantic boobs can end up being dull and boring.

MagicHat

May 2, 2019
Finished it today, will write a proper review for the review section but thought it was a promising start, liked the enf (the teacher scene was my favorite with the follow up adding to it) and I liked the concept. Good ending point, sets up leaves me make me intruiged for the future, visually looked good (like others, breast size variety would be welcomed) and liked some of the panning shots.

Last edited:
Reactions: lionmc
Oct 27, 2018
Can see why everyone is giving this such high marks. Very great start. It's rare all the women in the game are this well designed that it's difficult to pick a favorite. Besides hitting the obvious with great designs on the women and interesting story, there's also high production value here with some good animation and some nice moaning and other little sound effects that take this a step above a lot of other adult games.

I am pumped to see more of what the mind control power will be like. Right now it's kind of hot that they sort of take the MC's thoughts and internalize them. But I'd love to see it go further with some blank slate, "yes master" type of level of control as the story unfolds and MC's powers are more explored.

Once I see some regular updates, I'm going to start supporting this on patreon.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Can see why everyone is giving this such high marks. Very great start. It's rare all the women in the game are this well designed that it's difficult to pick a favorite. Besides hitting the obvious with great designs on the women and interesting story, there's also high production value here with some good animation and some nice moaning and other little sound effects that take this a step above a lot of other adult games.

I am pumped to see more of what the mind control power will be like. Right now it's kind of hot that they sort of take the MC's thoughts and internalize them. But I'd love to see it go further with some blank slate, "yes master" type of level of control as the story unfolds and MC's powers are more explored.

Once I see some regular updates, I'm going to start supporting this on patreon.
i just hope it does not end up like the gift reloaded

Reactions: ubblesnop

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
i just hope it does not end up like the gift reloaded
Don't worry it won't; I am not sure what went wrong with Mr.ZZ project. We even offered a collaboration back when they were looking for additional artists and their project was doing really well. I feel that having multiple unrelated income streams, not to mention multiple artists we are a bit more "solid" than most creators and less likely to fall apart the first time we hit a bump in the road *Knock on wood* ;)

gifsignature60fr.gif

idklol1337

Jan 5, 2019
Super promising. Has anyone found a way to the corinne topless with the officer picture? Or the group picture? Or are those just previews for later versions?

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Don't worry it won't; I am not sure what went wrong with Mr.ZZ project. We even offered a collaboration back when they were looking for additional artists and their project was doing really well. I feel that having multiple unrelated income streams, not to mention multiple artists we are a bit more "solid" than most creators and less likely to fall apart the first time we hit a bump in the road *Knock on wood* ;)

View attachment 666015
do you guys have a deadline of some sort to finish updates? that way we will know when the next update is going to happen.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

Good to know, cause I was thinking about the same question.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
An interesting historical factoid: Despite portrayals through history, there's a good chance that Cleopatra was a blonde or a redhead; she was a Ptolemy, a Greek family, that originated from a part of Greece or the lands it controlled where blondes and redheads were very common.

Certainly she wouldn't have been as dark-skinned as usually drawn.

I seem to recall that the Ptolemys tended to be left-handed, too, but that may be something i imagined.

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
An interesting historical factoid: Despite portrayals through history, there's a good chance that Cleopatra was a blonde or a redhead; she was a Ptolemy, a Greek family, that originated from a part of Greece or the lands it controlled where blondes and redheads were very common.

Certainly she wouldn't have been as dark-skinned as usually drawn.

I seem to recall that the Ptolemys tended to be left-handed, too, but that may be something i imagined.
There's a very slim chance that Cleopatra was a blonde or a readhead. Between her and the founder of the dynasty, Ptolemy I Soter, 200 years have passed, roughly 4-5 generations. Those genetic markers would have a very very small chance to be inherited after that many generations, especially with how the dynasty had several "mixed bloods" in their midst through marriages throughout the centuries.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Omg why this game looks so fcking gorgeous cant wait for further updates will put a review later this game needs to get noticed by everyone.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes