• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well call me intrigued. Great animations, graphics and interesting story. Will definitely add this to my favorites.
Just hope we wont have to wait months for an update. And if the updates are on regular schedule will became a patreon.

Reactions: Kalrotix and lionmc

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
I would't think about it too much, it's a fantasy; if in the real world there was a billionaire flying around in a supersuit and building killer robots I doubt we would be cheering for him. This said there is only one person that seem A-ok with the whole thing in the game and you have to consider who is talking, not exactly the most clear minded individual. Finally people in real life are Extremely good at justifying horrible things that works to their advantage, think of all the philosophical waxing that is been done historically to justify stuff as slavery, war and genocide. If this was a real thing the people benefiting from it would come up with all sort of reasons why this is just how things should be; luckily is not a real thing; it is a work of fiction and is meant to be enjoyed as such... much like the flying billionaire.

View attachment 651249
Im surprised you gave that clown such a long reply. "Its a fantasy" - should have been more than enough.
I wonder if he goes to Rockstar forums and complains about GTA games how we're playing as criminals who kill cops, run over pedestrians and do all sorts of other illegal and immoral shit.

Sep 1, 2017
And while mind control powers are still a very common trope for games on this site, i still prefer it over the even more common creepy sub 18 teen who somehow despite all odds forms a harem.

Mc is a loser here too but at least in a less suspension of belief breaking way and the two rules add a nice twist to the usual way how this theme is played out normally.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
love the premise. fantastic girls/models, just wish there was a blonde/blue eyes in this style. think the muscle babe adds interesting variety even though normally wouldnt be my thing. only complaint is its so short/really early in dev. just wish there was more content but i gotta say that i already love the pacing (you dont have to wait for like 2 hrs of dialogue for one handjob like some games).

if requests are taken, would love to see corruption, aphrodisiac stuff, and sleep stuff. i just personally like that stuff in a sex fantasy game. would be cool if like there was some pill or power where you can increase dick size and cum load when protagonist takes and the girl more susecptible to corruption/mind control when she takes it. would also love some non-punishing interactive choices during sex scenes. like if youre into anal play you have those options that wont affect the story but just her dialogue response or a character with feet options for that crowd. sweet/corrupt approach.

overall like most people have said already, seems really promising 8/10

would recommend to people who like NLT games like Lust Epidemic/Treasures of Nadia and similar girl style (total babe look) like lewdlab games like Midnight Paradise/Dreams of Desire

Last edited:

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Played it and loved it. Some really good looking models and renders. Specially that Cleopatra, damn!! Pretty decent plot/story too. The English and grammar could be a little more polished though. Otherwise this has huge potential. Can't wait for the next update.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Is all sample screenshot already in the game? Since I miss a couple of them like with the teacher and girls naked playing poker? etc.

Though I would say the Cleopatra scene is probably in my top 5 for Animated sex scene damn that was great if the sex scene would be like that this game would be in top 5 games here soon.

Also love how to story laid out with the mind control etc.

Reactions: lionmc
D

Deleted member 152827

I really wanted to like this seemed interesting but this mind control shit just make me wanna throw up anything that has to do with forcing someone is fuqn RAPE point blank period.
Well clearly this game is not for you and you can bugger off. Go play games you enjoy and leave alone games others enjoy.

Reactions: Kalrotix and evr

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
This story really intrigued me, I'm curious about the direction that the devs will take with this game.

The oversized boobs make me raise an eyebrow but the model are goods noneless so I decided to pledge noneless ^^.

Reactions: lionmc

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
... after having played through the game, reviewed the assets, read through this thread, and looked at the patreon page and website ...

I have don't feel confident about the future update of this game. At present, it is a preview or very, very short demo at best.

I could be wrong of course. I hope I am wrong.

It just didn't play like a 1.89 GB image folder game. To me it felt heavily padded.

Last edited:

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
... after having played through the game, reviewed the assets, read through this thread, and looked at the patreon page and website ...

I have don't feel confident about the future update of this game. At present, it is a preview or very, very short demo at best.

I could be wrong of course. I hope I am wrong.

It just didn't play like a 1.89 GB image folder game. To me it felt heavily padded.
Hi there, thank you for trying our game and taking the time to learn about us.
With a bit of luck I am confident we'll be able to change your mind; as you probably know by now we are been producing hi-quality comics of over fifty pages for years, there is no reason why we would be less committed to this project that we are on any other of our endeavors. As far as the size of the file goes it is partially due to our inexperience with compressing and partially to our unwillingness to compromise on the quality, especially when it comes to the videos. It's horribly frustrating to spend countless hours rendering an extremely detailed video only to have it turned into a pixelated slideshow by compression; for ours we use xvid with a bitrate of 880000 which makes for some bulky files; this said I am sure there are ways to improve compressions without compromising quality; if anyone feels like sharing we are definitely listening.

So stick around and we may just prove you wrong ;)

gifsignature60fr.gif

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your reply. The next update will clarify everything I am sure.

As for video compression, stop living in the past man. haha. This is Ren'py, there is more than one way to skin that cat. animation.rpy will save you work and file size.

your image folder size is not caused by animation, cos you have very very few animations for the game.

a 1.89 GB image folder provides much much more than the 15 minute gameplay in your demo. the difference is measured in hours.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes