amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I would't think about it too much, it's a fantasy; if in the real world there was a billionaire flying around in a supersuit and building killer robots I doubt we would be cheering for him. This said there is only one person that seem A-ok with the whole thing in the game and you have to consider who is talking, not exactly the most clear minded individual. Finally people in real life are Extremely good at justifying horrible things that works to their advantage, think of all the philosophical waxing that is been done historically to justify stuff as slavery, war and genocide. If this was a real thing the people benefiting from it would come up with all sort of reasons why this is just how things should be; luckily is not a real thing; it is a work of fiction and is meant to be enjoyed as such... much like the flying billionaire.
Yeah but don't try to moralize it. It's rape. I don't mind rape. Move on.

• Angry
Reactions: daloo semoose

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Minor typos throughout the game. Game definitely needs to be gone over with a fine toothed comb.

Left of : is in game, right of : are fixes, anything in ( ) are questions, ideas, thoughts.

A few examples below

An helpless : A (An is used before another word that would start with a vowel, while A is before a consonant)

My friend Jenny need : needs

I didn't made myself : make

(if you click the girls in the hallway, then go to the room, the girls flash for a split second again)

(going into bathroom and then pressing the leave arrow after getting home from the limo ride puts you outside the house)

(Cleopatra scene seems weird after the Brigitte conversation, the scene makes it seem like he is going to work his way in and is only a seller as of now, yet he instantly influences her, even though we were told someone who is very confident and strong willed would be nigh impossible. These two scenes are at odds.)

(some of the animations have almost like a going back in time in their loop)

(not a fan of the bloop sound when hovering over things.)

(I hope MC learns to ask way more questions, like known damage to the brain for use/over use of power to MC or others, can members influence each other, why Brigitte's master wasn't the one MC met, time length things last for, how much of a person is leftover after a while, so many more)

Reactions: MagicHat and lionmc

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Minor typos throughout the game. Game definitely needs to be gone over with a fine toothed comb.

Left of : is in game, right of : are fixes, anything in ( ) are questions, ideas, thoughts.

A few examples below

An helpless : A (An is used before another word that would start with a vowel, while A is before a consonant)

My friend Jenny need : needs

I didn't made myself : make

(if you click the girls in the hallway, then go to the room, the girls flash for a split second again)

(going into bathroom and then pressing the leave arrow after getting home from the limo ride puts you outside the house)

(Cleopatra scene seems weird after the Brigitte conversation, the scene makes it seem like he is going to work his way in and is only a seller as of now, yet he instantly influences her, even though we were told someone who is very confident and strong willed would be nigh impossible. These two scenes are at odds.)

(some of the animations have almost like a going back in time in their loop)

(not a fan of the bloop sound when hovering over things.)

(I hope MC learns to ask way more questions, like known damage to the brain for use/over use of power to MC or others, can members influence each other, why Brigitte's master wasn't the one MC met, time length things last for, how much of a person is leftover after a while, so many more)
Thanks, we'll add these grammar fixes and eliminate the bathroom bug in the next version (y)

- The way mind powers works in the game influencing someone once make it easier to do it a second time and so on; it's mentioned in the conversation with Brigitte outside the house at night. In the Cleopatra scene the character comment how he is been influencing her for some time eroding her mind defenses; by the time he "goes for the kill" the door is wide open so to speak, also it is hinted the character in the memory is been doing this for most of his life and is a lot more powerful and skilled that the MC.

- The MC should definitely ask more questions but we didn't want the game to be burdened out by an exposition dump; we would rather have the world building spread through the game

We're still learning and improving and we're confident the quality of the game will keep raising with every update.
Meanwhile we thank you for playing the game and for your feedback :)

gifsignature60fr.gif

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thanks, we'll add these grammar fixes and eliminate the bathroom bug in the next version (y)

- The way mind powers works in the game influencing someone once make it easier to do it a second time and so on; it's mentioned in the conversation with Brigitte outside the house at night. In the Cleopatra scene the character comment how he is been influencing her for some time eroding her mind defenses; by the time he "goes for the kill" the door is wide open so to speak, also it is hinted the character in the memory is been doing this for most of his life and is a lot more powerful and skilled that the MC.

- The MC should definitely ask more questions but we didn't want the game to be burdened out by an exposition dump; we would rather have the world building spread through the game

We're still learning and improving and we're confident the quality of the game will keep raising with every update.
Meanwhile we thank you for playing the game and for your feedback :)

View attachment 713173
To fix the Cleopatra, then maybe the Guard or Cleopatra should call him the Harbor Master as was his position, instead of some form of market seller. Since there was no familiarity it felt like he was just starting out to get to his position, as just previously he was talking about his recent return from afar. So he would not have had time to do what he supposedly has done.

So a small rewrite to make it more understandable.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Good thing for this game are quality. Bad thing is quality things take time. You don't really want to cut corners with world building, character or image model. As long as we don't get way more character, we might still seeing this finished in our lifetime.

Reactions: lionmc and Kalrotix

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
actiongirlspoll.jpg

Who should be the inspiration for our next "Action Girl"? We're currently running a Patreon only poll to decide just that.

If you played our game so far you probably remember finding a very interesting comic in it that translate into a hot (hot tub?) scene later in the game. One such comic is gonna be hiding somewhere in our next installment, but who should be cover girl?

You can check our ; our Catwoman model has featured in her own or as well as these Patreon only extra panels , and .

To anyone interested, consider joining us on Patreon to

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: keer and Hadgar

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Good thing for this game are quality. Bad thing is quality things take time. You don't really want to cut corners with world building, character or image model. As long as we don't get way more character, we might still seeing this finished in our lifetime.
and with good quality also comes issues with compressing the game files

johnny1954

Oct 21, 2019
Is there much content atm?

no - but the art work is incredible..and story line looks like it could be really good! I wish they would add way more content!

Reactions: lionmc

cjm15963

Aug 11, 2020
Look all over the web only to find 0.4 version, please ask where the latest version of the update, where can download? Ask The author to reply.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes