thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You're silly. You can't break her mind and breed her if she's dead. :KEK:
Yup! We need her alive and going through every BDSM lesson the MC could pull out of his ass against her, bitch need to be put back into her place...Make it so that death would be mercy, make her holes never close again....

• Haha
Reactions: AlisaB

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
till now the MC has only had visions of others having sex and has got blue balled in every occasion
They are just visions from the past, those women die a long time ago in MC's universe. I get that we still didn't have any sex moment between him and any girl yet, but that was not NTR

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Girls have sex with someone other than the mc, I think for some people that is also ntr now. Even if they aren't even love interests and have been dead for centuries.

Like I'm pretty sensitive to NTR,and I didn't see any. Just dead sluts,and live sluts :LOL:

Reactions: Rize

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Like I'm pretty sensitive to NTR,and I didn't see any. Just dead sluts,and live sluts :LOL:
Yeah I don't like NTR at all but lately people just throw that term around every time they see something they don't like. If someone is checking the thread for the first time they can be led to believe the game has ntr when in fact it doesn't.

Reactions: Rize

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah I don't like NTR at all but lately people just throw that term around every time they see something they don't like. If someone is checking the thread for the first time they can be led to believe the game has ntr when in fact it doesn't.

And then to make it better,games with actual NTR,don't have the tag. Its a clusterf*ck.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
if that is the case then i will delete my original post so as to not mislead others

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes