juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I tried this game because I liked some of the models and the setup seem interesting.

This has to be the weirdest mind control game ive played, the MC starts as a looser kind of protagonist, we all know how it goes the underdog that begins to master his power and use it to dominate the woman of the town, but in here the MC doesn't even try to use his power most of the time, he gets pushed around, kidnaped, Pshisicaly and sexually assaulted and he doesn't even try to do something about it, and in the chance that you do get a choice to do something like fight back or ignore the abuser you get punished for it with even more abuse!.

And it´s made even worse with the dream sequences, the mind controllers always end up defeated or dead, I'm guessing the point of the dreams is to show that these guys relied too much on their power and that is why they were defeated by people that were immune to it, But if we add them to the plot of the MC it seem to say that using mind control always ends bad for them, which is a weird lesson for a mind control game.

This game sells itself as mind control and domination game, but the only one being dominated is the MC, he can't even get a sex scene without it being borderline rape on him, there is so much potential here, With the setting and some of the characters, but every time Brigitte shows up the game becomes a Femdom Game where you get abused by someone that within the plot is not even an enemy of the MC she's just a slave of someone else.

If this was meant to be a Fem Dom game, then they should have stuck with that idea, so far there is nothing in the MC that makes me root for him.
Damm, i was going to try this game, but if half what you wrote is true, i wont like it

Turumbar

Aug 7, 2017
I normally agree with you when it comes to animations, but this dev is doing some damn good animation. It's not limited to the same boring back and forth pumping. The animations when they take the cock into their mouth is real nice.
Totally fair. The animations are definitely better than most, they just don't add as much for me, compared to stills, as just having some amount of more game.

JEJE2000

Nov 25, 2018
Damm, i was going to try this game, but if half what you wrote is true, i wont like it
Well i found it great and i didn´t think that he doesn´t try his powers its super early for him and his powers are super weak at the moment he is trying to improve as fast as it goes. Its good that he is not a god at the start of the game and slowly builds up the power and the story with him and his powers and the girls.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well i found it great and i didn´t think that he doesn´t try his powers its super early for him and his powers are super weak at the moment he is trying to improve as fast as it goes. Its good that he is not a god at the start of the game and slowly builds up the power and the story with him and his powers and the girls.
But is he being kidnapped, being pushed around and being dominated by others?

I meant those things more than he still not using his powers that much yet

Reactions: Grelk

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Really enjoyed this so far and all the girls are incredibly sexy... except for the step-mom. Sorry, I know the dev is going for the stern type, but he wound up making her look like the unhappy offspring of the Baba Yaga and a literal goblin. Please consider fixing her up a little.

1623196620833.png

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well after all that waiting time I would call that update an embarrassment, but that is just me.
Agreed with the post above. Please fix the step mom and add some mix to the girls. Otherwise this game should be called Milf Society.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
LOL A game where the MC has the power of mind control and is humiliated every now and then by a blonde bimbo who is just a slut and a slave - :unsure: I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
A game with potential, but so far a year after her initial release, it doesn't really resemble a mind control game.

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
Well after all that time I would call that update an embarrassment, but that is just me.
Agreed with the post above. Please fix the step mom and add some mix to the girls. Otherwise this game should be called Milf Society.
a game with potential, but it's officially spent!!

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'd argue for eliminating the house sandbox element and replacing it with context menus instead; it contributes little to nothing to immersion and is thematically unnecessary in a story ostensibly about mind control and character-to-character interactions. Especially given that gamification of the environment is not a strength of the dev team.

This x100.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the update lionmc . Boudica's model is awesome, pity we wont see her more.
About the critics... everyone has their own tastes. I personally don't like the mean old lady, but the game wasn't made just for me. If you can, just ignore those characters, if you can't, the game is just not for you.
And about the mc being a pushover, i personaly prefer the slow increase in power story rather than him being near omnipotent from day 1.

Cassius: ... squabbling over flocks( A group of goats is called a tribe or a trip. Sheep is called drove, a flock or a herd. Maybe to specific, i wouldn't change it ) of goats and shit strained(stained) rocks
Yee: We waited long enough; bit out(our) tongues while you spew(ed?) your arrogant words
Boudica: and the glory and gold that expect(await) us once we march side by side with your emperor.
Can't re-watch Nedjem stone in the nightstand drawer.
Jenny: So right now I am about as toxic as (an) outhouse in Chernobyl...
MC: like four of(or) five years

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Kinda annoying how the MC is such a simpleminded childish idiot. Even after seing the 2 stone stories at the end of the content his use of POWER is STILL: "show me ur boobies, lul"... seriously?
I want to be fair here... MC is a kid... who gained mind powers.... imma sure at college age everyone will be thinking boobies as well :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes