Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1634618905524.png
This girl here is your guide to love life and beyond. She is a stranger to you.
She is in control - total control of MC - without using any other power than ... you know!

To answer your first inquiry:
No! No tags of the sort and everyone is into MC anywhere else, not at home.

To answer your second question:
No!

Does this game have incest content??

If yes, then any scenes with MC's mom??

Reactions: Bossjohn

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Well the thing is... Sharon's just not that attractive.

I know it's a subjective thing, but it would be much better if they spruce her up. The Elvira look-alike from their latest comic can be a hot substitute.

Plus, the game hasn't progressed much and she's only in a few frames. This would be the right time to remake her.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well the thing is... Sharon's just not that attractive.

I know it's a subjective thing, but it would be much better if they spruce her up. The Elvira look-alike from their latest comic can be a hot substitute.

Plus, the game hasn't progressed much and she's only in a few frames. This would be the right time to remake her.
Using our control over her to make her take more care of her appearance would be good though.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Gorgeous as always.

Just wanted to say that if Corinne doesn't have any support to take her weight, that's downright torture.

Also an ETA on the update would be welcome.

Reactions: lionmc

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Gorgeous as always.

Just wanted to say that if Corinne doesn't have any support to take her weight, that's downright torture.

Also an ETA on the update would be welcome.
To be honest we keep adding more and more stuff and as a result the goalpost keep moving farther and farther away. We initially planned for a 100 renders mini-update just to wrap up the last installment and here we are now, 200 plus renders later with no end in sight.
We're going to try to rein in the "creative fervor" and actually focus on having an update ready by the end of November.

As always we thank you all for your patience

gifsignature60fr.gif

Bleed1ngthunder

Feb 25, 2019
I'm having a bug where when I just started. 1st day at school after talking to girl who drops you off and she goes, I can't do anything from there. All I can do is select teachers office.

ChillySupport

Feb 17, 2020
Think i'm only about 20 minutes in but i'm actually following the story. Seems great so far. Initially not a "fap forward" VN but i'm intrigued. Also, every model is wet. Lol. Fine with me. Left hand is actually just sipping whisky while I play. That speaks to the writing I'd say.

Edit: Looks like this is legit my first comment. So I think that says something too. Hope everyone enjoys this VN too.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes