matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
We were hoping to do just that but in the end we're going to need more time. We had to postpone the release date for the new update to December 20. We apologize for the delay and thank everyone for their patience .

View attachment 1524464
How much contetn its gonna be there?Last update was so long ago and we dont know when this update gonna come when gonna be next one

Reactions: ghosty20

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
How much contetn its gonna be there?Last update was so long ago and we dont know when this update gonna come when gonna be next one
The update is about 400 renders plus animations; only slightly smaller then the last update but there is quite a bit of branching. I suppose in a single playthrough you would probably see less then half of the new content.

gifsignature60fr.gif

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Compressed link (mega) is down, can the file be uploaded again or elsewhere ? Thanks in advance.
Given the game size it is quite needed.

This said, Wonder as to optimal images generation, hm.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be plenty satisfied with just more Jenny content, to be honest. So I'm hoping that she'll be prominently featured.
By the way, props to the developers, I loved her from the start. Out of all the characters she's probably one of the nicest, if not the absolute nicest, oh and her model is smoking hot too, how could I not fall in love?
She's my GODDESS!

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I'm also curious. I stoped support on Patreon few weeks ago, so if anybody could share info or at least whatever release date was changed or not, it would be really appreciated.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes