Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One third of the lewd content in the Game are Bath tube Fantasies. Which contribute nothing to the game.
Another Third are Memories of people who once lived. That contributes to the story, but is overdone as much. Because they contribute nothing to the gameplay. You are Comic book authors and this thing are comics and not gameplay.
And the rest is 30 minutes of gameplay for the MC. Which should be 95%.
Bath tube Fantasies and Memories don't count for me.
God forbid someone should find a way to put lewd content early on in a game with a slower buildup. Yet if these things weren't there, I bet you'd be bitching and whining about how there is no lewd.

Dec 27, 2020
God forbid someone should find a way to put lewd content early on in a game with a slower buildup. Yet if these things weren't there, I bet you'd be bitching and whining about how there is no lewd.
Bullocks. Kindergarten.
Why so Personal?
Don't pretend you know me, and better don't bet on it. You will lose.

I stand what I say. These Fantasies and Memories could get stripped from the game. And added to the collection of illustrated erotic short stories on their Patreon. That's for what the devs are known for. So nobody would lose content. And the game wouldn't change an inch.

You know which part of the game was excellent. As we have to get this Model. We played as the MCs. We used Mind Control. We trained Mind Control. We have a moment which feels like success. You know "gameplay". Things which make a game, a game. And the MC wasn't so insecure. You don't have that in the Rest. I would argue if we got such things in game instead of these short stories, this thread would have 10 to 25 pages less and the same amount of lewd content.

You like that content, ok. Good. I found it unnecessary and redundant.
And with no word I mentioned less lewd content. I think more action with the MC, would be better.
So what's your problem? I don't understand.

Last edited:

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Just checked the tags after you made clear you took a great deal of care to properly include them so as to not mislead people.

I didn't see Exhibitionism up there.So no plans for that in a game which seems so fertile for such content?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Very good start, I enjoyed it
Me too. Mind control isn't normally my thing, but the dev is doing a good job with this game. Not a big fan of the loss of ability to move forward through lewd scenes at my own pace, but the top notch renders make up for it. Speaking of the lewd scenes, I enjoyed the magazine/comic book stuff even more than the historical flashbacks (which were also excellent). Even though I'm an ancient history buff, comics come first and Holy Shit, that Wonder Woman bit was goddamn amazing. A tour de force.

I know the scenes with Bridgette having her way with MC aren't universally popular, but I just see it as a revenge in the making. Getting payback against a disliked character is satisfying. Even if it takes a while to get to that point, that just means the dish is colder when served.

LadyJessica9

Jul 1, 2020
I know the scenes with Bridgette having her way with MC aren't universally popular, but I just see it as a revenge in the making. Getting payback against a disliked character is satisfying. Even if it takes a while to get to that point, that just means the dish is colder when served.
^someone that gets it! The story is a huge part of the payoff in these things. The MC getting humiliated only makes that payback all the more satisfying. Great game so far, keep going.

And while a lot of people are disagreeing on things, I do find that I also much prefer the scenes in the present and in reality. That's the only thing I agree upon with those bashing the game. But...since it is important to the story I can certainly put up with the flashbacks.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
^someone that gets it! The story is a huge part of the payoff in these things. The MC getting humiliated only makes that payback all the more satisfying. Great game so far, keep going.

And while a lot of people are disagreeing on things, I do find that I also much prefer the scenes in the present and in reality. That's the only thing I agree upon with those bashing the game. But...since it is important to the story I can certainly put up with the flashbacks.
Yeah I wasn't a fan of the scene either, at all, but the MC literally says something along those lines: basically "I'll remember this" type of thing.

That was enough for me to be like, okay that works, I'm already over it lol.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
It's been a while since the last update, the game is a bit short compared to the time interval between each update, will the coming update have any sex scenes related to the MC ?

Reactions: antares001

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Highly doubt it. Even the next main update with the 4th day which may drop either by year end or the next will most likely not have any. The MC is too weak for now.
Though with Sharon and the others opening up some I guess sexual harassment is on the table. But with the game having no planned exhibitionism, it has lost a lot of it's lustre for me.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
It's been a while since the last update, the game is a bit short compared to the time interval between each update, will the coming update have any sex scenes related to the MC ?
from what i can see on this dev's patreon he has a bunch of different games... too many imo. but you never know maybe the next update will be pretty good lol

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
from what i can see on this dev's patreon he has a bunch of different games... too many imo. but you never know maybe the next update will be pretty good lol
Devs are mainly creating comics. Unfortunately game is side project for them. That is shame because I really like game but I'm getting tired of waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Devs are mainly creating comics. Unfortunately game is side project for them. Also most of their patreons are there for comics so I doubt that their priorities would change. That is shame because I really like game but I'm getting tired of waiting.
Really? Huh I never knew that. How odd, usually it's only one or the other

ImagineWagons

Nov 28, 2018
It amazes how people can hate on a game that is as good as this one is.
This game isn't close to being the most popular one on this site, but to me it might as well be. The story although overused, fits well into the the renders and overall is extremely engaging. The attention to detail in the sex scenes, the little facial movements and sounds all add to the immersion. The models are just gorgeous (stacy and corrine being my personal favs), The devs smashed it out of the park with the outfits, scenes and models.
And as for all the hate regarding the sexual content and the mind powers being used so far, bear in mind that this game still has a long way to be completed and with what the devs have shown so far, I can say with full confidence that it will be successfully completed with loads more amazing content.
Devs, if youre reading this, just know that after playing this game, you now have a very loyal fan who will also be a patron soon. All I ask is that you don't disappoint us and keep making great content as you already have :)

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
This is a good game but it has its shortcomings. Yet for some reason this is the only game which pings me for being rated. What's up with that?

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes