Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
The game stops responding after putting rodonite crystal into bedside table and the room view appearing with arrow, any way to fix it or bypass?

Update: Solved it, somehow one of the images got damaged in the process of unpacking.

Update 2: Finished the current content, well, the game is solid, good renders, interesting plot with a touch of mystery. Though I kind of expected to see all the scenes on the screenshots in the game before reaching the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: lionmc
Dec 27, 2020
Somebody know when gonna be new update?
I agree, given the state of the game after 2 years of development, this radio silence is hugely disturbing.

...two updates here. Anyone can...
Seeing this, we're going to get another memory stone. Cant remember the Amazons, which means this is new.

On Patreon there is a Poll about Bath tube fantasies. I am not really convinced that this is will become a real mind control game in 2021.

Sorry to sound rude, but that's what I see.

Bath tube Fantasies don't count for me. It's like a dream sequence in other game. They don't count.

Seeing how people in Ancient Greece are fucking is boring too. It always has the same theme. An evil mind controller want too much power and gets punished by Valkyries, stay tuned for the next episode.

It's a shame the idea lvl your mind control ability is good. But there is a main story and a Main Character, he has to grow himself.

Dec 27, 2020
I'm pretty sure the Amazon thing is from the wonder woman memory.

Just checked their Patreon. There seems to be some images for the mini update. Behind the paywall though.
Ah, that's the reason I don't remember. I never ever read on of the bath tube fantasies. Looked at the pictures and skipped the text because it adds nothing to the story for me.

• Hey there
Reactions: Visionary25

Daiki00

Jan 19, 2018
This game is good but each update is too short.
I think it's because each scene have too much renders images and it's not really nescessary.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This looks very nice so far. I'm not a huge fan of embarrassment but it can be pretty hot so long as it's not too mean-spirited, and the way it's presented as a way to make girls vulnerable to our powers is good. The girls are just gorgeous, especially Brigitte. Trying to steal her from her master is an incredibly stupid idea, but it's sooo tempting. Girls being aware that they are mind controlled and both liking it and wanting to help enslave others is really hot.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Didn't follow development so can't speak for content updates or anything of that sort but what's there of the main story is pretty fun and decent quality.

I admit the secret society stuff ... I'm skeptical that'll go anywhere too interesting; probably rather somewhere a bit cringe down the road. But, okay, at least it has some plot and not just girls to corrupt, so overall still a plus in my book.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is so little society in this game .. glimpses of some nefarious drakula hunting his kin,
but not himself, not his minions, but his chosen knights of the apokolips, draininig the mind
of any such as himself who supposedly got too much brainy and was taking up too much
of his psyche. This is that twisted the one logic from the jet li movie - kill all others
like the bad guy, so all power goes to him and him only.

The mind is just never exercised or enhanced .. like the matrix bulls**t, just watchin a movie
does nothing, but they make it like some magik goes on and his mind is imbued with better
tactics. Bulls**t!

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Come on @lionmc,share some facking news .
We're mostly been tangled with other projects so we only resumed work on TMS recently. At the last count we were about 1/3 done. We ended adding up quite a few scenes that were not in the original script so the mini-update won't be all that "mini" after all.
Anyway we should get a break from all our other projects in a week or so, then we'll be able to focus on the game and the pace should pick up from there.

qecsunset_small.jpg

gifsignature60fr.gif

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
So will it be the full update with the 4th day and come out a couple months later?
Basically the next update (0.4.3b) will wrap up day 3; it's mostly getting bigger then we initially planned because we are adding a few more branching paths. Once that's done we'll get started on the next full update (0.4.4) which will focus on day 4.

gifsignature60fr.gif

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes