Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Line 13928: je "{i}Poor boy, he is pratically practically{/i}"
That must be a spelling error.

Reactions: lionmc

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
wait... i got end game message (tnx for playing all that)... but didnot see some pics from that op(pocker for example, and that trio in a classroom)
i played for about 10-15min (i skip text so that is with reading excluded)
maybe 4 +/- 1 ingame days ... is that about right?
(or dunno, did i miss some button like 'next chapter' )

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well the update was a bit short yeah but given the animations and visuals ; a lot of work has been put in it. And I don't mind that much the scene with Brigitte, the MC is indeed weak af right now but growing. And we can impress the cold hearted girl by holding up quite some time.

The only real thing that is missing is the choice to do or not the favor to Brigitte ; so everyone can be happy. (Or to use the stone later, so we can say no to her)

Also we need a way to stop the MC for lusting after that bitch Corinne and make her realise what an asshole she is to him. Not because she sleeps with anyone but him (she's actually doing him a favor by refusing) but as a friend, she is atrocious.
Ditching him to maybe get trounced by another jerk, putting him on voicemail, even trying the classic "busy rn" until there's money to get...
She's a waste of thought and I hope it'll be possible to tell her or send her packing far away from us.

Anyway, I'm eager for more ; big thanks to the devs

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Also we need a way to stop the MC for lusting after that bitch Corinne and make her realise what an asshole she is to him. Not because she sleeps with anyone but him (she's actually doing him a favor by refusing) but as a friend, she is atrocious.
Ditching him to maybe get trounced by another jerk, putting him on voicemail, even trying the classic "busy rn" until there's money to get...
I would not like to jump to such hasty conclusions about her or other characters. We do not know the history of their friendship. And I can't say she's acting like a bitch. Cold, yes. But She does not give him false hopes, clearly saying - you are not my type. And at the end of 0.4.3 when she argues with Alex, is it caring for a friend or jealousy? Maybe it's not that simple?

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Has anyone else noticed a change wallpaper on the desktop of the main character depending on the choices?
lionmc I want to say this is such a small thing, but it is these things that demonstrate how much passion developers put into their project. Great job.

Reactions: Kalrotix and lionmc

swhandlebar

Mar 9, 2018
Not gonna lie, I've been hoping for some more femsub bondage like the very first few frames. I know it's kind of redundant with mind control abilities, but it would make sense in this story to enhance the submission/humiliation aspect. Plus some people just have a thing for it ;) Even with that tinge of personal disappointment so far though, the game has been very sexy and well done.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Well the update was a bit short yeah but given the animations and visuals ; a lot of work has been put in it. And I don't mind that much the scene with Brigitte, the MC is indeed weak af right now but growing. And we can impress the cold hearted girl by holding up quite some time.

The only real thing that is missing is the choice to do or not the favor to Brigitte ; so everyone can be happy. (Or to use the stone later, so we can say no to her)

She's a waste of thought and I hope it'll be possible to tell her or send her packing far away from us.

Anyway, I'm eager for more ; big thanks to the devs
Well, she definitely is not a girlfriend material. A bad friend. MC sometimes wonder why a school shooter doesn't shoot in his school and kill her. So, making her a slave, and later throwing her out is not outside of his thinking.
I would say Alex is the only one in his life who actually is girlfriend material.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
For anyone willing to help us with the grammar and syntax of the game's dialogue we uploaded the text for the last two updates . Anyone can download it, correct as much or as little as he wish and send it back to us in a message or a post. If you take the time to help us out please make sure to highlight any correction to the text.
We already added the corrections suggested by Emelex, Aner878787 and others.

Our thanks go to them and everyone else willing to lend a hand.

gifsignature60fr.gif

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes