Dec 27, 2020
I do not understand the hate. So he got jumped. Big whoop. It just means the revenge will be sweeter.
It feels like no one has played an RPG before. Dude's leveling up. If you're mad he isn't doing every girl he sees, it'll just take some time. For Brigette, he encountered someone who has a strong personality and has been in the society longer than him.
Also, this is a game in a very niche genre. It mostly deals with ENF, humiliation, CMNF etc. Sex is present, though it should be secondary. If you just wanted in-out in-out, I don't know...play almost any other game on this site.
I don't hate the game. Games I hate went on my ignore list without anyone notice. I want to make that clear.
You are right. With everything but one exception.
I play a lot of RPGs. He is intended to LVL up. I got that. Brigitte is the Villain, got that too. She will be beaten in the future. I get that all.
But I don't see that in game. If he has grown, it is very, very little. For me not even visible.
I think the only difference between you and me is the level of patience we both had.

I fear that at this speed of development we will see the first real Victory's for our MC in Summer 2022.
I love D/s, so that's why I am here CMNF is common in D/s as well. Maybe I had the wrong expectations. Which had their foundation in the tags. (Femdom isn't tagged: really didn't expect to get so much of it)
I found it critique worthy nothing more nothing less, and I will watch that game.
The Devs get more and more Patreons, so I think overall he is successful for what he is doing. I strongly believe thy wouldn't have so much traction without these discussions.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
In-game related-
Realize that while the game has been in development for months, it has only been 3 days in-game. It may take a few days before MC is confident. He is a complete loser at the start who has never got any. He is so beaten down he has no confidence. He has never had a figure who has built him up or told him what he needs to hear. If the dude was bullied too no doubt he would be a shooter, sice he says he gets them at a point. So we can forgive him for not having much of an initiative. I can even understand him not having much of a reaction to basically being raped as for him it was a 'Doesn't matter had sex, or nearly' situation. He will process his thoughts when he can and I am pretty sure Brigette will be quite sorry.

My criticism would be the stones. I skipped them and only went back to them after a while. If I have to wait for an update and it is a flashback, I would feel the update's wasted. I think I can stomach at most 2 more for the whole game. They do not add to the present MC's saga.

Another fear is if the MC becomes soft and just mind controls them to love him and starts doing them in the missionary position while looking into their eyes. Basically what Bruce Almighty wasn't allowed to do. Then there's no point to the game. We signed up for ENF and humiliation!

On a positive note, such stories end with the target handing over all their material possessions to us so it should be fun to have Sharon giving us all her assets and clothing privilages.

RL related-
They have promised to update once every 3-4 months which hit a snag due to the Wuflu. I think in some earlier comment an update ago they said the game is just 10% complete, so there is much content to be had.
I do not care on the Patreon earnings front. I assume this is a passion project and they earn 800$, a low value in Patreon, which is split. They live in America so there is also no currency exchange benefits of living in a 3rd world country. So I actually hope they get more successful.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
[
I do not understand the hate. So he got jumped. Big whoop. It just means the revenge will be sweeter.
It feels like no one has played an RPG before. Dude's leveling up. If you're mad he isn't doing every girl he sees, it'll just take some time. For Brigette, he encountered someone who has a strong personality and has been in the society longer than him.
Also, this is a game in a very niche genre. It mostly deals with ENF, humiliation, CMNF etc. Sex is present, though it should be secondary. If you just wanted in-out in-out, I don't know...play almost any other game on this site.

I for one, can't wait till I can take Shannon around like this.
View attachment 1242176
Chances are Shannon is gonna get the MC like that and not the other way around the way he acts lol, but a man can hope

Rize

Jul 10, 2017
I think the most interesting thing is about how some information does not get conveyed if you make certain choices. like getting controlled insulates against someone else control, which you only get if you go to Bridgett's first late night meeting. and the cognitive dissonace only arising if you control Jenny.

Reactions: Visionary25

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Hey lionmc , you guys said in your public patreon post that there would soon be a small update after this version came out. Any ETA on that?

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
Realize that while the game has been in development for months, it has only been 3 days in-game. It may take a few days before MC is confident.
They have promised to update once every 3-4 months which hit a snag due to the Wuflu. I think in some earlier comment an update ago they said the game is just 10% complete, so there is much content to be had.
Reading their patreon, the dev has actually been working on this game back in 2018. Active development was put on hold somewhere between 2018 and 2019, and the developer decided in Jan of 2019 to start redoing the game design. This thread was created in May 2020.

The range of development time on this--consecutively--is 1 to 3 years so far. This means that development rate is something like 12 minutes of in game time per real day of development to as little as about 4 minutes in game time per real day of development. Or conversely, each game day takes between 122 real days to 1 real year of development time.

An alternative way to look at this is playable time rather than in-game, puppetland-time. I estimate the game at 15 minutes currently if you zip-sequel through most of the text. Dev estimates of playable time 2 versions ago is this

With the last update (v.0.4.1) we clocked the gameplay at 70 minutes (including a bit of back and forth to see all the paths) there is a of version 0.4 is divided in two videos and clocks at roughly 60 minutes with maybe 10 minutes of non-gameplay related footage.

Obviously the game is far from finished (I would say 10% of the total at the most) and we all wish there was more material to it (In fact we're producing more as we speak) but calling it a trailer or a few minutes of gameplay seems like an exaggeration.

Anyway I take it to mean that the people demand more and since we want to make more... I guess we're all on the same page? :unsure:

View attachment 983411
If we generously estimate that the 2 versions has added say around 10 minutes each to the estimated playtime then playable time is between 15 minutes and 90 minutes. Which translates to about 24 days of development time per playable minute to 73 days per playable minute (my estimate of playtime) or 4 days of development time per playable minute to 12 days of development time per playable minute (the dev's estimate of playtime).

If what you say about the game being 10% complete is true then the whole game spans a rough conceptual sequence of about 30 in game days; alternatively, this would imply a finished playtime of around 150 to 900 minutes. We're looking at about 9 real years to 30 real years before we expect to see the conclusion of the game assuming that development is linear; the required development time isn't going to be linear; early development is generally faster than later development and development generally slows down over time as systems get more complex. This is why I urge the changes to development process that would allow rapid production of the complete but roughed game design and narrative.

The MC has about an in-game-playable-month to grow as a character and fully master their powers by learning 2000 years of in-game-history one crystal at a time. Cleopatra to Boudica is about 100 years, so we can expect something like 22 crystals. Given current content distributions we can expect that the majority of the game content then would be the crystal scenes with the non-crystal scenes making up less than 30% of the content of the game.

I fear that at this speed of development we will see the first real Victory's for our MC in Summer 2022.
In 1 year, I expect that the developer will have pushed the story forward by about 1 to 3 in-game-days or less with two additional crystals worth of content which would mean two additional encounters with Brigitte. I hope the developer makes those two additional encounters count.

Last edited:

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
If we assume that the grading goes up in a western style, his powers should top at A . No S grade like in Japanese stuff for example. That means 2-3 more stones at most. I just hope these flashbacks are brief and don't take too much development time. Cause while the stones give context , ideas and warnings for the MC, it adds nothing to the current state of affairs, other than powering him up.

The second point is that ENF hasn't been fully realized yet. We got the flashbacks with disrobing queens and that's it. Ha! I have disrobed you and thus you must be ashamed! That's it. No reactions from others cause it was done in private and no changes to their status quo. I guess that has more to do with the fact that the Ancient one forbids moulding the minds of influential leaders. But in the present none of your future harem/slaves are royalty, I want to see how their daily life shifts.

The only consolation is that we are still in the prologue stages. The game proper and free roam are yet to start. So the game can bloom.

But on the game development front, yes it has been quite slow and it will take a while for the full game to get released if it doesn't get abandoned. Adventures in ENF are mostly comic guys and if they observe that's where the audience lies, they'll focus their time there. I just hope the interest for the game increases and so do the releases.

Last edited:

Draconias

Oct 19, 2017
I really love this game. It's rare to find something so well-written and beautifully rendered. One minor gripe though, I wish they hadn't switched the mind control parts to just being a part of the dialog, rather than a "choice" the player makes. Even if there's only one choice, I liked the special effects that appeared when I hovered over it. It made me feel like I was in control. Integrating those parts into the dialog takes that feeling of control away, which is annoying.

So if the dev is reading this, I'd love it if you could rewrite the MC dialog to be choices the player can make, even if it's only one choice. It's a small quality of life improvement, but I think it makes a big difference in the feeling of control you get.

That being said, great game. Can't wait to see future updates from you guys. :)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Gotta say, Mind Control is not on the list of fetishes that do anything for me, but the setup and writing is so damn good that it's gone quite a way to winning me over. The renders and the girls are top-notch as well, but good writing is in much shorter supply around here, so it earns way more brownie points.

Also, GREAT decision to make the 'influence' points an accumulative resource rather than one you have to spend and then grind to earn back. Makes every repeat encounter feel fresh rather than a chore. Hat tip to whoever made the executive decision on that one.

FappingDino

Jun 3, 2017
How do you get to do the event that you see on "sample06" and "sample08" on the main page? Have they been removed ?

Also the game ends after corrine gets thrown into the pool, right? Just want to be sure since it seemed short for a version 0..4.3

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
lionmc

Thanks for this amazing game with an interesting story with busty girls - better than all those crappy loli games that are popping out lately!

I notice that your game is 6 GB big after extracting, which is a bit over the top for a game this early in development. To avoid bloating up your game I would recommend to switch from png/jpg to webp.

Webp format with a quality ratio of 91 will cut the file size of your renders by more than half without having an impact on their quality.

XnConvert is a free batch converter (available for all platforms) that you can use - here the link:

I also notice that the panups are a bit messy. They roll up nicely, but then stop and cut the render in the middle, which doesn't look good. It would be better if the panups stop after the upper half is shown.

Good luck with your game!

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
Very good game. Maybe the best since NCC that I've seen in this site.
Very good models, beautiful designed (especially Jenny :love:).
Great story in development. Usually I hate mind control games, but I love the system of development of the powers, the Mind Control universe (the flashbacks are amazing!) - very curious to see the Main and Mean Boss that I forgot the name. The MC has a good oposition to face and the Brigitte character is very interesting. Who is her master? Why she is helping the MC?
The animations are very good too, with great sound editing.
However, a game with this quality probably will come with very slow updates. If the dev can do this in a faster pace, this game will be my favorite. But for now, it is a very good prospect.

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020

I for one, can't wait till I can take Shannon around like this.
View attachment 1242176
dude, I hope you're a troll

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes