Apr 18, 2022
There has been a Patreon update. It doesn't say much though:

"Happy Halloween everyone!
A little sexy spookiness to cap a pretty good month; we're making decent progress on the game and we already have a few super-heroines panels for our poll with more in the works (who knew Rogue was that popular ).
May your lamp burn bright trough the night! "

The sexy spookiness are some Patreon pictures of the girls in Halloween theme, this is very unlikely to appear in the game, just as every other seasons greetings from the developer. As always I won't share the pics, because that is for the Patreons only, unless the developers decide otherwise.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
There has been a Patreon update. It doesn't say much though:

"Happy Halloween everyone!
A little sexy spookiness to cap a pretty good month; we're making decent progress on the game and we already have a few super-heroines panels for our poll with more in the works (who knew Rogue was that popular ).
May your lamp burn bright trough the night! "

The sexy spookiness are some Patreon pictures of the girls in Halloween theme, this is very unlikely to appear in the game, just as every other seasons greetings from the developer. As always I won't share the pics, because that is for the Patreons only, unless the developers decide otherwise.
Almost forgot :)
Happy Halloween!

gifsignature60fr.gif

woodpecker14

Dec 31, 2017
We could be Snow Daze supporters
I mean, at least they have a full version of the game they can go back and play in the meantime? But, yeah, waiting five years for what is a remake of the first game isn't exactly the best feeling even if a few smaller games got released in the meantime. Also given they're only going to release it when it's done rather than the usual gradual chapter-by-chapter updates like most makes the wait feel longer.

I don't know which people find worse, being told a game will come out but barely seeing anything beyond a few promo images every few months but (hopefully) being able to play it as a full thing, or being fed the game piecemeal every few months, sometimes with minimal change or just a few scenes being added.

TMS is doing what most prefer, I think? Bigger updates at the cost of waiting about 6-8 months so at least when an update comes out people can judge for themselves how much progress is being made on getting it done.

Still, any game on here where the dev still speaks semi-regularly to the supporters and didn't completely vanish with no warning is miles better than most.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes