Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
HQ and LQ? What is this?
High Quality and Low Quality, in Low quality the graphics are compressed a bit to save you disk space.

There isn't a large difference in size 4 gb vs 3 gb, so go with what makes you happy.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
OK, finally got some time.
So onto speculating. I'll assume everything except Jenny's pic is actually in-game and not some fantasy or un-lockable, though if Jenny's is also actually a part of the game it would be awesome! Tiny censor bars and that's a great ad to stick all across town.
Now, it may seem that our young hero is actually quite powerful. Just by ordering Sharon to dress a bit sexy, he has her wearing a virgin killer sweater and stretching to show herself off from every angle. I am not sure if her model was de-aged though, but the renders look solid. Or she's just more susceptible to these suggestions as she seems to be into bondage.
It's a little weird to see Alex wearing more than what she was wearing at the start of the game. She needs to learn from her mother.
Lets start overthinking this erogame :D
Regarding Sharon new outfit I'm in two minds. It is indeed killer sweater :D but for me it is too revealing for just first use of power on her. It was one of possible choices, there was pool made for Patreons way back when. To reiterate I love her new outfit and it makes sense development wise, just not story wise for me.
I'm curious if our messing with Shanon reignited her bondage spark. She already have proper gear, so that is not new thing for her. There might be some interesting dichotomy of her despising us and feeling subservient because of our influence.
I really like how Corrine wardrobe/behavior would change based on our choices. Can't wait to test out all iterations. Unfortunately, as much as I like this branching, it is massive time sink for devs. They must remake each scene at least 3 times, to take into account all previous choices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Visionary25

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
When we are at lore discussion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might mean that, there are other threats awaiting us then just crossing Leader of Society.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Lets start overthinking this erogame :D
Regarding Sharon new outfit I'm in two minds. It is indeed killer sweater :D but for me it is too revealing for just first use of power on her. It was one of possible choices, there was pool made for Patreons way back when. To reiterate I love her new outfit and it makes sense development wise, just not story wise for me.
I'm curious if our messing with Shanon reignited her bondage spark. She already have proper gear, so that is not new thing for her. There might be some interesting dichotomy of her despising us and feeling subservient because of our influence.
I really like how Corrine wardrobe/behavior would change based on our choices. Can't wait to test out all iterations. Unfortunately, as much as I like this branching, it is massive time sink for devs. They must remake each scene at least 3 times, to take into account all previous choices.
Which is why I mentioned that our MC might be more powerful than he or the one knows. Just a little nudge and Sharon is ready to go about in her underwear.
Or, it might be the case that it worked too well on Sharon as she's a hard-core sub.
Looking forward to messing with both Alex and the gym teacher.

And I still wish for the Jenny pic to be an actual story render than an unlockable.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
MC is more or less calling shots in shop right now, so I can easily imagine it actually happening in game. She already did some posing for him, so this would be logical next step.
What I meant was for the photo to be used.
Either as an ad for Jenny's store or for her public portfolio.
I don't want it to end up in MC's private collection if in-game.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Ooo, I misunderstood your point. My gut feeling, it goes straight to MC privat collection. He was warned not to gain too much attention and displaying it more publicly would definitely do that.
No, I believe it's political attention he's not supposed to get. He was warned not to try to gain world power. And the reason the chick is on the bike watching him is because the guy that taught him about the society at the beginning, was murdered. So I believe their watching him wondering if he is involved. I think the chick that blindfolded him is setting him up.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes