Tukul20

May 23, 2021
I really liked the game so far, render are absolute fanstastic, animations are very good to.

I did 2 playtrough and didnt get to that strip poker scene or teacher scene so i was wondering are they ingame yet or i just didnt take right choices so far?

Reactions: lionmc

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
hey lionmc saw in literally every major occasions you bless us with some spicy rendered images .. wondering if the spices were not that spicy this time or not ?

Reactions: lionmc

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
ok so What the hell is going on with this game, I downloaded a build this time last year (4.1 something) and the one I downloaded yesterday(4.4b) feels like there is no new content at all same cliff hanger and everything

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Long story short, most of the Dev team left. There are only 1~2 people working on it part time. On bright side they are planning to continue working regardless of circumstances.
Yes. To all of the above.

hey lionmc saw in literally every major occasions you bless us with some spicy rendered images .. wondering if the spices were not that spicy this time or not ?
It's only fair

2023_logo.jpg

When will be the next Update???
Either late February or Mid March, Flavio will be gone for a week or two between late February and Early March so we either manage to wrap up before he leaves or we'll have to wait until he comes back

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Long story short, most of the Dev team left. There are only 1~2 people working on it part time. On bright side they are planning to continue working regardless of circumstances.
What is it with western-made games and never being able to hold down staff.
I feel the 3 actually good games I'm following are all in a constant state of imploding for years to no end.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I feel the 3 actually good games I'm following are all in a constant state of imploding for years to no end.
Depending which project you have in mind.
If there aren't enough funds, dev team can't work full time on game. I'd there is too much money, usually feature creep(newer and better thing are added instead of finishing base game) can causes development to stall and inter team drama.

Sorry for offtop.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
There are many reasons if you mean all of them, if you mean this particular one you would have to ask the dev. A generalized answer would be it comes down to a few things, like artistic or creative differences, of course money, time commitment (many dev's get into this and don't realize the time commtment it takes to finish an update let alone an entire story/plot), real life get's in the way often, and of course I'm sure there are a few others but these are the most common ones.

Reactions: dawlben

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I think it would be nice if you could tell us if everything is going smoothly and what some of the events in the coming update are.

We've waited for more than a year, we kinda earned this lol.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes