Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
So this update has the new outfit for Sharon and some fun with the blonde coach.

Anything else like more fun with Jenny or Stacy, or the poker game from the main page and the like? Does Alex learn our secret?

Last edited:
Reactions: D28

D28

Aug 9, 2020
So this update has the new outfit for Sharon and some fun with the blonde coach.

Anything else like more fun with Jenny or Stacy, or the poker game from the main page and the like? Does Alex learn our secret?
There's definitely some Jenny stuff, not too sure about Stacy or the poker game, however.

Reactions: Visionary25
Apr 18, 2022
Last message from the developers:

He runs, he leaps, he faceplants
Sorry folk but it's more delays.
Back at the beginning of the month we still had some hope we could deliver the update today but we're just not quite ready yet.
We were really counting on getting our best month ever in February but rather the opposite happened; we had all sorts of interruptions and mishaps and we ended up falling well behind where we should be.
In order to publish as soon as possible we broke the update in two; with the bulk of it coming out first and the second part shortly after. Even so we still need an estimate 120 renders, a handful of animations and over 100 alternate versions of existing frames (different outfits etc...); that's without considering coding, sound editing, testing etc...
All in all we expect it's going to take another month.
Once again, we apologize and thank you for your patience.

Vor123

Feb 9, 2019
Back at the beginning of the month we still had some hope we could deliver the update today but we're just not quite ready yet.
We were really counting on getting our best month ever in February but rather the opposite happened; we had all sorts of interruptions and mishaps and we ended up falling well behind where we should be.
In order to publish as soon as possible we broke the update in two; with the bulk of it coming out first and the second part shortly after. Even so we still need an estimate 120 renders, a handful of animations and over 100 alternate versions of existing frames (different outfits etc...); that's without considering coding, sound editing, testing etc...
All in all we expect it's going to take another month.
Why am I not surprised?...
Does anyone believe that even if the first part of the update is released in a month, the second will not be postponed at least until the summer?
I'm almost enjoying it all.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I don't mind. They are an even smaller team now. We have waited for so long, what's a bit more.

But I always knew the multiple branches would come back to bite them in the ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: lionmc

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I like this game. But without an update in over a year, I think we can stick a fork in this and call it done. I imagine the Abandoned tag will appear soon.
Nah, I'm sure the game is being worked on still, it's just that this story is a side project they're doing that they don't care about. Why the dev team decided to make this a slow burn game knowing it's a project that will be rarely worked on is beyond me, but it is what it is.

Reactions: lionmc

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Nah, I'm sure the game is being worked on still, it's just that this story is a side project they're doing that they don't care about. Why the dev team decided to make this a slow burn game knowing it's a project that will be rarely worked on is beyond me, but it is what it is.
If this is not their main project, then they really should list the other projects in the OP. Maybe people will play those while this one dies slowly.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
If this is not their main project, then they really should list the other projects in the OP. Maybe people will play those while this one dies slowly.
Memory serves, this is the only VN they work on...I think their graphics designers or something like that. Basically, a group of people that have full time jobs doing something else, and maybe spend an hour or two a month (could be more but judging how long for updates) working on this VN.

Reactions: Durisaz
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes