Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
As far as I know being patreon is that they had a problem with the hard drive and had to fight with the company to recover the data. The only other project they do apart from the game is the comics. I think they make about 400/500€ before taxes, that's something but obviously they have their jobs.

Draconias

Oct 19, 2017
I like this game. But without an update in over a year, I think we can stick a fork in this and call it done. I imagine the Abandoned tag will appear soon.
The game is being actively worked on and the devs are keeping their patrons in the loop about what's going on. It ain't dead.

Memory serves, this is the only VN they work on...I think their graphics designers or something like that. Basically, a group of people that have full time jobs doing something else, and maybe spend an hour or two a month (could be more but judging how long for updates) working on this VN.
If they were only working 1 or 2 hours a month each update would take 5-10 years. Game development takes a lot more time and effort than most people on this forum think it does.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The game is being actively worked on and the devs are keeping their patrons in the loop about what's going on. It ain't dead.

If they were only working 1 or 2 hours a month each update would take 5-10 years. Game development takes a lot more time and effort than most people on this forum think it does.
I do not mean to be disrespectful, but a year without an update, they are not working on this. They are milking this.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I disagree. If they were milking it/abandoning it they would not bother communicating about it. That's the common thread amongst game devs who abandon their games. But I suppose we'll see.
One of the definitions of milking here is saying you will do an update and never do. You just want the people paying you to keep paying you without doing anything.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got official updates ... by one gracious dev who would spare the time to chat:
we certainly missed the deadline for late Feb release, meaning mid March it is,
so fingers crossed y”all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
There are some very good dev's on here that keep their fans up to date very often. Almost every day. Then there are dev's on here that are never on here. Some do not even post the updates to their games here. They have someone else do that.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
It's just my guts feeling, but I believe that they are working on game and not milking it. Simply live got in the way and they can't developed in speed that we would like to.
Thank you. We are slow, sometime we are unlucky and occasionally we're even lazy but we are definitely not liers or crooks. We're also not fools; we spent years working on this game, if we did it all to scam people out of a few hundred bucks we would need our heads checked.
We're almost there.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Ion_444

May 31, 2017
Amazing game, super high quality. Very rare to see something that so exactly pertains to my tastes in mind control content, with both engaging characters and an interesting MC mechanic with appropriate world building to back it up.

Would like to see a bit more, but I understand that working on projects of this high of quality can take a very long time, especially when it's not a priority project.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes