Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
But I fear it will be extremely short. Not blaming the devs, this is a side project.

I wanna know is if every branch has different renders. For ex, if you choose Alex to be infatuated with you or to defer to your judgement, are there multiple different images? Clothing changes, poses etc.
That eats up a lot of time whereas dialogue can be shifted pretty easily without much effort.

NoobGames

Jun 1, 2019
Thank you. We are slow, sometime we are unlucky and occasionally we're even lazy but we are definitely not liers or crooks. We're also not fools; we spent years working on this game, if we did it all to scam people out of a few hundred bucks we would need our heads checked.
We're almost there.
Judging by this screenshot it should be about double the previous release, with some branching storilines.

Reactions: lionmc

Freddi Schreiner

Oct 31, 2017
My experience with other games is that even if there will be an update in the the next weeks -which is still unsure-, this will be the last one and the game will then go to an endless sleep and never will wake up from that :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: TemTemper

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
My experience with other games is that even if there will be an update in the the next weeks -which is still unsure-, this will be the last one and the game will then go to an endless sleep and never will wake up from that :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Why are you waking me up with the unreasonable guess work?

Qu1ntupIe5D

Oct 3, 2022
I've been waiting for this updata this long, don't mind to wait another 10 to 20 days, waiting for the release day to say 'tonight, I am a fighter, till we see the sunlight'' :LOL: :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Gene_cha

Aug 2, 2018
I am afraid you are absolutly right, too bad, i liked this game. But at some point we have got to face it, who want to play 20 min per year to an adult VN ?

Reactions: therealmrwolf

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone share the previews of the last Patreon post please?
What's it worth to you? :devilish:

We finally get to give some good news; today we hit a milestone by rendering the last of our original panels which leaves us with just the alternate versions of already existing panels to work on. It's not something we have done before, certainly not on this scale, so is hard to make predictions but we should be able to get it wrapped up in time. Since that's relatively low effort work we can simultaneously spend some time fixing the code, sounds and of course, testing.
The current count is over 500 new panels without counting animations, layers, navigation panels etc... with the alternate versions we'll probably land well past 600 renders, making this our largest update to date by a wide margin.
Because I know my luck I am going to be pessimistic and assume we'll have the new update ready at any point between the 1st and 10th of April.
If that leave us a bit of spare time all the better since there are some animations that were cut and I think they really add to the overall experience so I am hoping there will be time to put them back in.
We're almost there.
Stay tuned

ep05fr258a16.png
ep05fr258b02.png
ep05fr258b12.png
ep05fr259b06.png
ep05fr267.png
ep05fr277.png

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes