VN Ren'Py The Missing Part [Prologue] [jPk vns]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I'm a sucker for more serious stories, and damn.
At first I was slightly confused as to way the first bits of the story were going so fast, and then it all made sense.
Solid start. The only things I personally have issues are:

- Mc's clothes at the beginning of the story.
- Some of the music sound too cliche and cheap for a story with such tone.

The rest of it? Great.

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
That hit very hard. Writing had amazing tempo. I'm very interested because I can't predict how this will go. It's very hard to create anticipation like this did, especially when relying mostly on writing.

Reactions: Earply and Cuhullin

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Well... that escalated quickly. What happened to the MC and his family is something many people never recover from, i know i wouldn't. Overall it was a great prologue, i just don't know how we're gonna get a harem game out of this story. At this point i don't trust the dev to not start killing more LIs and family members.

• Hey there
Reactions: IRebel and SARBASST

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
will be interested to know what happened to Ella's parents. perhaps the illness that killed Ella and Maddy was something that runs in her family. the dev should have touched on this a bit in the prologue.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
damn this is a first game that i dont even have a chace to extract before my nortons deleted it before i could even open it
really, this is the first time? Norton often WS.Reputation's my downloads for new releases. Maybe I've been acting as the test machine for you, so your downloads don't get nixed. :unsure:

Miyavibz

Sep 27, 2022
Dude what a "Horrible" start for a story

I cried a little (makes me think about all the family member i lost this past few years + my kitty lovely)
Promising game and good way to tell a story but maybe it's gona be a good idea to put a trigger or a warning for ''difficult content''

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote