VN Ren'Py The Missing Part [Prologue] [jPk vns]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I "knew" what was going to happen but still cried about twice, great job dev, this one will be hard to play but I belive it can be very much worth it

Reactions: Cuhullin

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 4139785

EDIT : I asked on Itch about the content, it seems the dev is not sure since has been focusing more on the story, but he/she at least says that there will be no forced fetishes or forced characters on the player. It also makes clear what content the game will not have since the dev has no interest in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, so the harem tag in this game just refers to dating multiple women at the same time right? A choice to choose 1 LI would come in the future?

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for The Missing Part [Prologue] [jPk vns]

Download android port
(591 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jpee24

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
When I picked to play this game, I did so because saw in the menu that future releases would have a built in Walkthrough. What I didn't expect going into it was this game having enough of a body count that it could be featured on the Kill Count YouTube channel. Damn, talk about your depressing Prologues. Hopefully future chapters are more light hearted than this. But I am at least curious to see where the story goes from here. Thank you so very much for this thus far.

Reactions: FatGiant

motodevo

Jan 26, 2020
Very good story, lots of tension and well paced. Introduced a few possible Love Interests for the following chapters.
Looking forward to future updates. Well done Dev.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
Well... that escalated quickly. What happened to the MC and his family is something many people never recover from, i know i wouldn't. Overall it was a great prologue, i just don't know how we're gonna get a harem game out of this story. At this point i don't trust the dev to not start killing more LIs and family members.
I think everyone feels bad for him and be near him all the time

sinbad-

Feb 11, 2022

View attachment 4139282

Overview:
You are a man who has lost what was most important to him. In the prologue, learn all about the events that led you to the current point in your life,
Then decide for yourself how to deal with your grief. Will you find a way out of your pain, or will you trade one emptiness for another?
Meet your potential love interests who can accompany you on your way out or watch you as you continue your descent.​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-16
Release Date: 2024-10-15
Developer: jPk vns -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 4139402 View attachment 4139407 View attachment 4139414 View attachment 4139418 View attachment 4139423
Holy shit this was just down right depressing. Actually made me cry. Can't wait to see how this story turns out.

Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
Holy shit, I wasn't expecting that. As a father myself, it hits really hard.
I'm very curious of how Developer will tell a not-too-dark story from that start. In my case, in a similar situation, I know that my life would stop instantly, and that nothing could ever cheer me up. So good luck Developer, you have a lot of powerful writing to do. But it seems you can manage, good job.

Reactions: Sir_Lancelot71
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote