Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm done, I'm now on day 25 and every quest needs at least 15 corruption and there is seemingly no way to raise it anymore, there may be some way to raise it or it can be done through RNG but I'm not wasting an hour or more to find out.
There is no RNG involved. There must be an event you can't progress because you are missing the pre-requisites. Most probably tempatation I would think, which is the mismatch between your lust and corruption. I presume you have don't the drinking session with the monks?

Tonn13

Oct 24, 2018
Good day everyone. Tell me, please, in this version v0.1 is not Patreon, can I somehow raise the corruption above 10? And then I have everything in a circle for 20 days. Thanks in advance.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
There is no RNG involved. There must be an event you can't progress because you are missing the pre-requisites. Most probably tempatation I would think, which is the mismatch between your lust and corruption. I presume you have don't the drinking session with the monks?
Yes, I've done the drinking with the monks, I manage to grind out like max 10-20 temptation if I'm lucky and then it resets and over the night and nothing happens.
I also checked the journal.

• Haha
Reactions: virus115 and zFlipz

zFlipz

Mar 27, 2022
Stuck at C15 all of the events require C20 now. I'm on day 42, ended up skipping a few weeks seeing if its another monk drinking event. It wasnt.

Edit: If you are playing on Mobile, you have to turn your device landscape to see the second confessional which is a requirement for finding about the nuns sexual desires.

Last edited:

zFlipz

Mar 27, 2022
Yes, I've done the drinking with the monks, I manage to grind out like max 10-20 temptation if I'm lucky and then it resets and over the night and nothing happens.
Dont go into the area that you want to pass until you already have +10 Temptation. You gain it every time you gain Lust that way, which you will gain at each step of the interaction. You can be at 100 lust and continue an interaction, it wont force you back until you come to the end of an interaction and leave the area

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
If I remember correctly I got the sin to increase corruption to 15 by confronting sister Jana in the garden. Then you get to watch her pleasuring herself further but need 10 corruption and 20 temptation. That gives you 15 sin, so when you rest you increase corruption.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Stuck at C15 all of the events require C20 now. I'm on day 42, ended up skipping a few weeks seeing if its another monk drinking event. It wasnt.

Edit: If you are playing on Mobile, you have to turn your device landscape to see the second confessional which is a requirement for finding about the nuns sexual desires.
The increase of curruption to 20 is caused by a second "beverage sampling" with the monks. You need to talk to mother superior to trigger it I think.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Just popping in to say this game has made a great start. So glad to see someone trying their best to avoid having to scroll down on every screen too. As some one who trys to maintain that 'one screen' approach myself I appreciate the work that has gone in to keeping this game streamlined to play. Also great story and fun interactions.
Gotten myself to 25 corruption, which seems like it might be the end so far, as all the mission are saying 'to be continued' or the like. Keep up the great work!!

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Just popping in to say this game has made a great start. So glad to see someone trying their best to avoid having to scroll down on every screen too. As some one who trys to maintain that 'one screen' approach myself I appreciate the work that has gone in to keeping this game streamlined to play. Also great story and fun interactions.
Gotten myself to 25 corruption, which seems like it might be the end so far, as all the mission are saying 'to be continued' or the like. Keep up the great work!!
You should receive a message popup when you have finished the version.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

Glad you figured it out. I don't test it on phones, but I've heard others having the same problem with seeing the second chapel. Could you show me a screeshot of how the monastery "map" looks when you are in portrait mode, when the second confessional isn't visible?

Also, couldn't you change things in settings, like smaller fontsize, to make everything fit reasonably well? That's how I thought people on phones would want to do it, but I never play on the phone so I have no clue.

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
very good initial version intriguing and interesting Perhaps to put a snag on it, the initial phases of the corruption should be better explained or go up a little faster in points because if you can't do a lot of grindy, having to repeat days to be able to reach the necessary points without going over

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It might be a good idea to have a "return to main screen" button somewhere. At the moment, in order to start a new game I had to clear my cookies!

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It might be a good idea to have a "return to main screen" button somewhere. At the moment, in order to start a new game I had to clear my cookies!
What are you playing on? When I run the html file, it always starts from the beginning.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes