cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
When I'm using firefox, it also restarts from the beginning. Could it be a Mac thing (I'm totally clueless when it comes to Mac)?
The differences for macOS and Windows FireFox should not matter here

I suspect it maybe they have checked in settings
"Open previous windows and tabs"
so it reopens the game in the last page it was on

Reactions: Alcahest

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Wow good game and much content for an initial release. Think I reached all that I can up to now: corruption 25, 2 visits to the monks for drinks, all quest completed or ended for this version. Can't wait for next update.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
You left audio switched on a Julia scene (start of the blowjob) which was extra jarring as it is a slowed down video so the audio also slowed.

I don't have the code so don't have official access to be able to turn off audio... but I did find a work around that worked. (That said it works on all videos... but to be honest I'd only use it to turn off the audio as anything with dialogue that doesn't match the game text puts me off personally)

Also maybe a Gallery or memory feature (a bit like Paradise Found) so scenes can be replayed would be good!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alcahest

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
You left audio switched on a Julia scene (start of the blowjob) which was extra jarring as it is a slowed down video so the audio also slowed.

I don't have the code so don't have official access to be able to turn off audio... but I did find a work around that worked. (That said it works on all videos... but to be honest I'd only use it to turn off the audio as anything with dialogue that doesn't match the game text puts me off personally)
Thanks for the bug report. But are you saying that the audio was slowed down like to very deep voices? Because when I play it, it sounds still rather normal, although they talk a little slower. I hoped it would be the same for everyone.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

gingisep

Aug 6, 2020
interesting, however could be much better in renpy or another language. HTML is a thing of the past.
I find this post quite funny, but I'd have to ask: based on what?
Ren'Py is based on pygame and SDL.
HTML/JS can leverage on WebGL.
I won't do a feature comparison, but my guess is that both have highs and lows and are currently developed and maintained actively.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes