BluJBooty

Jun 17, 2024
One optional gay scene does not qualify this game for the gay tag especially when all paths have required straight content. Add a bi tag if you want but I, as a gay man, find it insulting and offensive that one optional scene of playing a 3rd in gay couple, once and having no influence in the story what so ever is catering enough to be promoted to a gay audience. I do appreciate that you have at least a modicum of support but it feels like a half hearted commitment that isn't even one. Either make gay paths or just drop the gay tag and I don't care if you keep the gay scene but I'm hope the Bisexuals love having it.

fbass

May 18, 2017
One optional gay scene does not qualify this game for the gay tag especially when all paths have required straight content. Add a bi tag if you want but I, as a gay man, find it insulting and offensive that one optional scene of playing a 3rd in gay couple, once and having no influence in the story what so ever is catering enough to be promoted to a gay audience. I do appreciate that you have at least a modicum of support but it feels like a half hearted commitment that isn't even one. Either make gay paths or just drop the gay tag and I don't care if you keep the gay scene but I'm hope the Bisexuals love having it.
Site rules. If it's in there it gets the tag and there is no bi tag

Reactions: JeiTrd

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
The thing is, they're using the gay tag as a warning to the sensitive straights so they don't lose their minds at the sight of two guys touching. Not as a promotion to those of us who are into it.

It is what it is. If there are girls in the art, there's not going to be a true gay route. Just first time bi, and probably cast as demeaning or lessening the guy having his first time with another guy.

Hope that saves you future offense. I'm saying this from a place of love, if that's not clear.

Reactions: rusdude and m823543
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes