Talmadge

May 7, 2018

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I tried to use that once on another game. Couldn't figure out how to work it. So I'll just deal with it. It appears to be the only text, so far, that isn't outlined in black so you can see it.
It looks difficult but it's quite easy.
  • Once pressed on textbox on the left panel, just check enable and press on add on the top panel.

• It pops up a new window. On top you can edit the Namebox like "Nina", "Ted", "Kendal",...but it's not necessary here.
    The bottom part edits the textbox and its content.
motel004.jpg If you want only outlined text inside the textbox, just enable Border and choose your desired color and the size of the outlined text.

Last edited:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Win/Linux: Dec 2023 -> v2024-07-15 [78 MB]
May your Thanksgiving and year bring abundance and joy. We hope Thanksgiving brings you reasons to be grateful, as so many are so grateful for you. May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout your life. Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health, and good times :HideThePain:

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Well, i've been looking for the new scenes, got the bisexual one which is on the hotwife path if i remember corectly, but i don't figure out how to get the nina&louka content. The walkthrough might be a bit outdated:sneaky:

Reactions: O1duvai

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well, i've been looking for the new scenes, got the bisexual one which is on the hotwife path if i remember corectly, but i don't figure out how to get the nina&louka content. The walkthrough might be a bit outdated:sneaky:
you can play it in the gallery, couldnt find it in the game yet

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes