VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Now comes the wait. Either for someone to post it, or for the public release. Looks like about 2 weeks or so, going by the patron tiers.
Unfortunately, if you are waiting on a public release, you're gonna be waiting a long time. The dev still hasn't made 0.30 public yet, even after 3 months of 0.35 being out.

I'm not sure we will see this game posted here again, which is such a shame.

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Well, I just played through v0.4 (that's been out for more than a month now) and... I don't want to badmouth the guy, but the overall quality really went down.
More Typos than I could count. Pink text with purple borders, that is hardly readable because the textbox-background-image is suddenly empty (fully transparent). Miss declared variables. Anal-Scene is in, but can't be accessed because it checks the wrong variable. And some of the sentences read, as if he had a stroke in the middle of writing them.

I think this could be the reason why there hasn't been a public release yet.

*EDIT*
I'd also like to point out, that it's not just the public release that's missing... but also a patron-release. If I read his Tier-Descriptions right, the more you pay, the earlier you gain access to the new releases. The $5-patrons should get it 3 days before the §3-patrons... but even though v0.4 has been out for the $5-Tier for more than a month, the $3-Tier has no access to it. I asked him on his Discord-Channel about this... and he just went offline.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1619359289388.png

Want the official release?
Here you go:
Public Version of 0.3! Sorry... + 0.5 Progress Update for All! (Special NSFW SneakPeek just for this once)​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'll wait for the official release...
Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1619359513011.png

All I wanna know is .. are these beauties in this game?
Do we get some action with them?​
Well, I just played through v0.4 (that's been out for more than a month now) and... I don't want to badmouth the guy, but the overall quality really went down.
More Typos than I could count. Pink text with purple borders, that is hardly readable because the textbox-background-image is suddenly empty (fully transparent). Miss declared variables. Anal-Scene is in, but can't be accessed because it checks the wrong variable. And some of the sentences read, as if he had a stroke in the middle of writing them.

I think this could be the reason why there hasn't been a public release yet.

*EDIT*
I'd also like to point out, that it's not just the public release that's missing... but also a patron-release. If I read his Tier-Descriptions right, the more you pay, the earlier you gain access to the new releases. The $5-patrons should get it 3 days before the §3-patrons... but even though v0.4 has been out for the $5-Tier for more than a month, the $3-Tier has no access to it. I asked him on his Discord-Channel about this... and he just went offline.

Reactions: Punto

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You what? Dev be in and out of sickness and is struggling as it is ...
Why stay your gaming for anything, while we thread on the verge of abandonment?
your point is?

also by official release i meant the v0.4 official release...but fair point...

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
All I wanna know is .. are these beauties in this game?
Do we get some action with them?​
Left one: Yes. Right one: Maybe in 0.5, and only if you made the right decisions.
After going over the script, it looks like "Romance" could be code for "Harem". Because towards the middle of 0.4, you have a conversation with the right girl in that picture, that promises some action with her. That conversation doesn't happen unless you chose the romance path.

And regarding the struggling dev:
I support quite a few devs on Patreon and Subscribestar by now. And I can say with absolute confidence, that I wouldn't support any of them, if their games wouldn't have been on here. Not one of those projects is promoted anywhere else. You may stumble upon one of them on itch.io, but even there only in that "similar games to..."-screen, after downloading someone elses game. So I firmly believe that sharing your game here WILL increase your income. So I really don't get, why he doesn't do it himself.
But then again, he had to be reminded to make his game available for his patrons, which is quite dangerous tbh. You think Patreon kicks you for incest? Make them lose money, by not providing the promised benefits... they take that personal!

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
ok i need to ask...NTR?

see bukkake tag and from info there is one LI (step-mom)

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes