VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 26, 2020
It's a nice game. They jumped right in it pretty fast, I adore Lada as a character so I went with the romance side but the animations are good Mc cock is ridiculously huge but the sex scenes were still hot. Looking forward to more.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This is such a good VN with an adorable LI, the Taboo aspect with romance and some wholesomeness makes it sweet and coupled with hot, steamy scenes especially the creampies makes it great, kinda left wanting more. The expressions are well done and a good amount of content for 0.3, hopefully we can knock em all up, eagerly awaiting for more...

Reactions: ___charming___

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
I'm glad I stuck with this game. I almost closed when in the first sex scene, Lada looks like she is made of plastic. The art got better and the story improved too. We'll see how this one goes.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Played Ver.0.3

Short Review: short chapter, nice tho...your flaws? Animation, they feel like "1 second long"-gifs(those where you can see when the animation ends and then begins all over again) , you should make them longer and smoother try to play other VNs, also slightly longer chapters would be nice but focus on animations first: while pretty decent but they need to be looped better and be smoother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a Great Day!

Last edited:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
The game is GREAT(y), the only problem for me is that it is very strange that MC still calls Lada his Mom, we know that she is married to his father, but it is still a bit strange, especially considering that she is only 22 years old and that MC was her first, and she's kind of his woman now.

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Like mentioned before, I closed the game when the first scene even really began. I was
pretty unlucky with the MCs act. But getting over it in my second try-out, the behaviour
changed nearly completly, for the better and I got the first real choices. Nevertheless some
of the positions looked hurtfull and anatomicaly impossible.

Also I like scenes in a clothing shop very much, for I'm a sucker for lingerie. Maybe you will
even fulfill my wish for sex in lingerie. Well, on the female side, just to make sure.
I don't really understand what it's for when it goes down after only ten to twenty seconds.

I'm not done with the current version, but wanted to give a feedback.

The new mom isn't my type, normally. But I grew closer to her because of her actions. It's
catching and the many close-ups do their thing too. The visble improvement is couraging and
when even the animations get smoother I will definitely look out for new stuff.

THX. Great game

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes