VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just noticed that model is the same in Hail Dicktator Sarah. So... I got to see how if she just as evil. lol

Nov 5, 2018
NTR tag misleading both ways is a bummer. Having to comb through comments to find out what's real and what's not is a lot of work. Idk, mods need to work out the tags, because the purpose of a tag is to help people instead of confusing them.

And it's equally bad for people looking for NTR content (like myself) and not finding it, or people trying to avoid NTR and not even trying the game because of it. It's just bad for everyone.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So if I'm playing a game where the MC is fucking a bunch of married milfs, I 'm playing a netorare game? You learn something new everyday...

Tags are meant to help people find stuff they like. The way this tag is used here (among other threads) is doing the exact opposite.

I talked to staff before I placed the tag and on this site "NTR" is use for all forms of "Netori" and "Netorare".
It does not matter if the husband knows or not.
If that's the case, can you please help me understand the purpose of the cheating tag (that's also here) ?

Reactions: HansDampf788

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Mound of the Termites [v0.3] Walkthrough Mod Update

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Greetings all,

Interesting, we are the ones doing the cucking, a welcome change. Sorry dad, but fuck you, or more like I'll fuck her for you, and give her the baby you couldn't. (there is a preg variable:p)

If you appreciate the compression's, please consider dropping a like on this post.

Here is a crunched and non crunched version of the game.
The_Mound_of_the_Termites-0.3-pc (compressed)
Original 182 Megs - - workupload
Compressed 64 Megs - - - - workupload -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Show some love and lets get a baby in step mommy.

Crazygamer43 if you could add this to the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer
Guys, I keep downloading many files v0.3 both original and compressed, then when I unrar, it is actually v0.1!!! Please fix, modder 1.jpg

Reactions: leon02457

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Same goes for me to..please fix this
I get the same thing with an unmodded copy, but the unrarred folder is bigger than v0.2. I suspect that the version number itself may be wrong.

EDIT: Just loaded a save from the end of v0.2 into the downloaded copy of v0.3, and the save seemed to continue just fine. Saving the game after moving on and loading the updated save in v0.2 spits out an error. Going off those results, it seems like the script has been updated, but for some reason, the version number is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: leon02457

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I get the same thing with an unmodded copy, but the unrarred folder is bigger than v0.2. I suspect that the version number itself may be wrong.
Yeah I think maybe it's just version number problem overall game should be ep.3

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
We really need a step-cest tag.... and stop mis-labelling this stuff.... Like you think it would have by now giving the amount of people it pisses off because of being misleading lol.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Kinda feels bad for the dev. All this effort and potential chipping away from the interested players in this damn mess of tags.
This absolutely is NOT NTR.
At this point though, just download the compressed version, play a bit and you'll know if this is for you or not.
Or leave it be and play something else.

Reactions: patrickB
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes