VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings all,

Interesting, we are the ones doing the cucking, a welcome change. Sorry dad, but fuck you, or more like I'll fuck her for you, and give her the baby you couldn't. (there is a preg variable:p)

If you appreciate the compression's, please consider dropping a like on this post.

Here is a crunched and non crunched version of the game.
The_Mound_of_the_Termites-0.3-pc (compressed)
Original 182 Megs - -
Compressed 64 Megs - - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Show some love and lets get a baby in step mommy.

Crazygamer43 if you could add this to the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Last edited:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Looks decent. Going in the backlog.

OT(or not?):
We should really get some tags for NTR Type A, B, C, Netorase and Avoidable, so those who want specific types(or not) of NTR/Netorase content has it easier with the tags for that specific content. Would spare threads some whining and bitching.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry guys, I don't want to cause confusion or anything,
if you look at my signature, you see that I don't speak the language,
and the translator doesn't help much at times,
I read several comments and I still have doubts,
if you can clarify some things for me, I would be grateful

1st Question: Who places the tags? Developer or uploader?
2nd Question: There are the genres above (below the name of the game)
and you have it down in genres, which one is the real one? Since there are often some genres at the top, but not at the bottom, and vice versa. And there is no NTR on the top, but on the bottom.
3rd Question: How is the NTR in this game? Was it really NTR, or netori?
(It was here that I didn't understand, sometimes the translator translates two different words, but the result is the same, and the worst part of the translator is that sometimes he changes "yes" to "no".
1. There are other but yes generally the one who makes the thread is suppose to put all the tags that are in the game at the time of upload.
2. Genres are what is in the game and what is planned to be in the game at a later date. (This does not always happen as it should.)
3. I have not played it so can not say what it is.

Reactions: V&M

Baltofer

Dec 30, 2018
Greetings all,

Interesting, we are the ones doing the cucking, a welcome change. Sorry dad, but fuck you, or more like I'll fuck her for you, and give her the baby you couldn't. (there is a preg variable:p)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
Original 125 Megs
crunched 59 Megs - workupload -

Show some love and lets get a baby in step mommy.

Crazygamer43 if you could add this to the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

PS: you may see a walkthrough here shortly.
The game doesn't open and show this
File "game/script.rpy".line 15: Line is indented, but the preceding define statement statement does not expect a block
↦define gr = "{color=#0f0}"

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Will you end up dragging her down along into the deep, or is it possible that she could end up saving you?
Well, i suppose anything is possible...

"Probable"? Likely not so much...

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Hmm why Incest ? she isnt real mother =New Stepmother young not related xD
Remove incest tag or add Sister :p
The definition of incest include both "blood relations" and sometimes "related by affinity" such as from marriage, stepfamily, adoption, clan, or lineage.
Depend on which country you live in, that definition could change.
Incest isn't strictly just from the biology and science angle, but is also a cultural taboo.
The fact it isn't a normal thing irl should be saying something.

Last edited:

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Not bad.
The writing of the dialogues seems sometimes a bit boring but the story is really interesting and there is an original approach.
I'm looking forward to the next part

Keep the good work...
Maybe find a writer for better dialogues, so that we are really taken by the story...

By the way: the script.rpy file with the line 15 fixed

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes
Mar 20, 2019
The concept is great, the main love/lust interest is cute and I like the overt blushing. Keeping an eye on this one.

Critiques (perhaps for the next game):

Consider adding a little chase and LI inner turmoil to it. I see that you wanted to get the MC's D wet early (likely for marketing value.. which is understandable) but you could do that with a side character. Rewards are most delicious when well-earned. Having a little turmoil and mixed feelings helps make the taboo spicier when she gets truly pwned.

The dialogues are a bit awkward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, that dick is just retardo-sized. Big is fine, child-arm length is reaching levels that break me out of the fantasy and deep into "WTF?" territory.

These critiques are more for your consideration in future projects as these things are seemingly baked in the cake with Mound of The Termites. Keep up the great work, main girl is a cutie, nicely done. Blushes FTW.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Shadow
Nov 21, 2019
horrible. absolute horrible. the animation, the art, the yellow eyelash, the dev also compensate his personal anatomic issue very much, the gulag cookie cutter dialog and generic plot. super cheap and uninspired.

Last edited:

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
This is the best graphic mom son love making game I ever see...keep it up Dev ... can't wait to see next ep so soon

Reactions: Mr. Shadow

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Looks decent. Going in the backlog.

OT(or not?):
We should really get some tags for NTR Type A, B, C, Netorase and Avoidable, so those who want specific types(or not) of NTR/Netorase content has it easier with the tags for that specific content. Would spare threads some whining and bitching.
it boggles my mind that there is a Religion tag but no Netori.

"I was going to play this, but I don't like seeing Christians having sex so I'll pass," said no one ever.

Reactions: Mr. Shadow and M'95
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes