VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

elijahcooldude

May 1, 2020
View attachment 639727

Overview:
Your father recently marries a young student of his who's not even that much older than you are. As you carefully plan out your scheme, you get a chance to closely inspect and interact with your new stepmother as your busy father goes abroad. What will you do? What will you find? What won't you find? Will you end up dragging her down along into the deep, or is it possible that she could end up saving you? It's all up to you, in the Mound of the Termites.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-01
Release Date: 2020-04-30
Developer: Smeyle Entertainment
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 639747 View attachment 639748 View attachment 639749 View attachment 639750 View attachment 639751
sick bruh

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
i like is ntr avoidable question, because its the most easiest way find and block haters.. keep asking guys :)
It's a fetish and naturally there's people that are not going to like it. Fetishes are entirely personal and just by asking if its avoidable it doesn't mean that they are haters. Blocking people because they have a preference and are just asking a question on the other hand sounds extremely weird.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
It's a fetish and naturally there's people that are not going to like it. Fetishes are entirely personal and just by asking if its avoidable it doesn't mean that they are haters. Blocking people because they have a preference and are just asking a question on the other hand sounds extremely weird.
weird, for me not at all, i am really bored with this question every game thread which has ntr tag.. they are endless..

• Angry
Reactions: MrxXx6699

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
also keep in mind guys: it's netori here

2 pages of "is NTR avoidable?" with me writing everywhere that it's Netori(You seducing a woman who is married to someone) and that the ntr-tag should be removed

UPDATE: the ntr-tag was already removed...then why it's still a thing going?

let's talk about the game instead! That blondie is hella hot...

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Too short to really judge much of anything. The render for the step "mom" is not very appealing, not close to being worth the risk. In terms of dialogue the MC seems to go from 0 interest to suddenly asking her about whether she's wearing anything under her skirt and about being in a sexless marriage. Need a lot more safe topics before getting to how she dresses and the fact she isn't fucking.

I don't know what the plan is but I suggest that if the MC isn't interested that the step mom become more aggressive in her interest. Honestly think the MC should be able to have no interest and perhaps be able to speak angrily with her trying to become his mother.

Also need to tone down the dad and his 97 and 99 are unacceptable, if it is out of 100 then it is ridiculously over the top for him to be asking for perfection on a test. I understand he is supposed to be an unreasonable disciplinarian but those demands will get him Menendezed instead of cucked.
i agree with you with most of the stuff...but at the same time i wanna ask: this is a demo...probably it's like going at the restaurant and watching the pictures of the food written on the menù...

but i remark: you have many points ^_^

Reactions: MrFriendly

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ah, but if you go to a restaurant and look at the pictures you can get some idea as to what the food will be made of and then infer a bit about the taste. ;)

I know it is a demo and some would consider it too early to make so many remarks/draw conclusions, however, I've always felt it is better to get constructive criticism throughout a project instead of at the end.
aaaand with this demo, you know that the story will be about a guy at college/university hooking up with his young buff step-mother who is trying to feel welcomed/loved by her new step-son <-- this is the picture on the menù XD

also, i said you have many points and that i agree with you, and giving constructive criticism now will help a lot(if the dev reads it)

but at the same time, I have the feeling that this game will have a short story

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Netori

the title of the game is just a tease, the game's intro explain a thing about the termites' kings that are changeable( = it's a foreshadowing that MC will be the man of the house or the new king of the house and possibly start a family with his new step-mother)
I guess that makes sense, I never really look at termites that way, plus queens are actually the top of the colony hiearchy for ants and termites. Oh well, no point in over analyzing this.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I guess that makes sense, I never really look at termites that way, plus queens are actually the top of the colony hiearchy for ants and termites. Oh well, no point in over analyzing this.
it's said in the intro of the game u.u this is how i know it(IF it's true tho) not that i care aside for the "wow a different intro that looks like a documentary show, how cool!" (yeah for the sake of not dealing with clichès i actually liked this intro)

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Well, last time I am going to post about it as it really is not an issue. I reread the intro, if we are referring to the one on the Op. Nothing in there to me suggests termites nor makes sense with the name. I am not suggesting that the justifications given to me do not make sense. I just find this name to really be odd for an adult fiction game. Nothing sexy, evocative or to me relevent enough to name this or any other adult game "Mound of Termites"... I know that to some degree this is a language translation issue. I mean Bees and hives, would be more appealing. Anyone find termites even remotely attractive? I have never even seen a termite sxualized in anyway. Just an opinion based on my life and observations. Hope the game breaks the bank so everyone can laugh at my view. :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018

Here's the first official release of the game! I really do hope you enjoy it!
Please consider supporting the game through Patreon!
I'll have a lot more rewards available soon!
Windows:

Mac:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Good arts but needs a lot of work on animations but regardless, i love when i can sweet, kind, romantic and in general a perfect gentle-whatever the gender of MC(in this case gentleman)

u.u

gholem

Oct 11, 2018
Developer made a new post about a new character

Say Hello to Our Newest Female Character! + SFW Wallpaper

Say hello to our newest character! She's MC's ex-girlfriend who is currently working in a fashion shop. Her breasts are huge just as you've asked.
She'll make her first appearance in the next game, and will play a pretty big role. If you follow a romantic route diligently, you'll be able to have her as a member of your harem in one of the True Endings.
I haven't decided on her name yet, and I'm planning to let my patrons decide her name for me as soon as I'm done rendering another wallpaper for the Poll!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It was probably meant as the next update.

Maybe it's just me but the MC doesn't seem to me to know how to tread a woman nicely.
His "attack" on Lada was rather forceful in my opinion. :unsure:
Well, it worked out for him so I might be wrong in that regard. ^^

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes