VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It was probably meant as the next update.

Maybe it's just me but the MC doesn't seem to me to know how to tread a woman nicely.
His "attack" on Lada was rather forceful in my opinion. :unsure:
Well, it worked out for him so I might be wrong in that regard. ^^
i went with all the romantic actions...still forceful and rashed...like 6 months barely acknowledging her...and then assault? feels odd...it feels like something happened in the background, like a trigger switched on, but the game didn't let you see it

it has potential the game nonetheless and i liked treating Lada nicely

there are problems with animations... but everything else was very nice

Reactions: Reifon and HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, agree with you there.
I went also with the "nice" route and Lada seemed to be overwhelmed to the rashness to put up any clear thoughts...
(Does that make sense?)
Also, the mentioning does she have her days, was odd. I would have implied she was a virgin but she didn't have that reaction.
Or she was just lucky.^^

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, agree with you there.
I went also with the "nice" route and Lada seemed to be overwhelmed to the rashness to put up any clear thoughts...
(Does that make sense?)
Also, the mentioning does she have her days, was odd. I would have implied she was a virgin but she didn't have that reaction.
Or she was just lucky.^^
yeah it's a bit confusing...MC mentions or implies she still has her hymen(= she is virgin)...and then he acts as he stretched her so much to make her bleed or being in her period...

confusing, nice but confusing(not that i've ever cared about someone's virginity...it's not my kink...my kinks are all about being nice to each others)

Reactions: TAVF and HorizonD

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Im a little concerned that the step-mom have the body of a milf but the face of a child, and I know the game say that she is more younger than the MC :unsure:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Great, I loved that the wife of the father of the MC had the nipples inverted, without a doubt it is beautiful, I hope someone put girls with torpedo tits lol. Magnificent waiting for an update soon, my rating for this version(0.1) is 9/10

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
May 2, 2020
i guess you don't check patreon...because the guy is already working on Ver 0.3 his latest news is from 4th September 2020...

so you're either too lazy to check yourself or unable to read...

You're welcome anyway ^^
I am sorry I had checked his Patreon but I can only wait on F95 cause I'm not a Per :FacePalm:

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes