VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hello, I guess the game being put here was rather unavoidable. The developer here, and to put your mind at ease, this is a netori game and not a netorare game. You'll be doing most of the cucking while the opposite probably won't happen.

NTR content is not in my mind at the moment, but if enough requests are there, only avoidable ones will be added in.
just stick to your original plan dude. If the story you had planned is a slow corruption of the stepmom by the son, I don't know how you would even go about adding a NTR path to it. The dad comes back and grounds you for 3 years while he bangs the step mom? Some random hobo comes in at the middle to steal her? You would probably have to invent some ill fitting plot device to even get the branch going. If its not a fully separate branch, there is a chance that it could even drag down the original netori plot line.

I say this as someone who likes both Netori and NTR.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Lokitox8 and greenp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, I guess the game being put here was rather unavoidable. The developer here, and to put your mind at ease, this is a netori game and not a netorare game. You'll be doing most of the cucking while the opposite probably won't happen.

NTR content is not in my mind at the moment, but if enough requests are there, only avoidable ones will be added in.
If you want to get developer tags you need to PM one of the mods on here and they will get them for you.

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Je n'ai pas jouer mais sur les images, je trouve que la femme n'est pas du tout attirante...

I did not play but on the images, I find that the woman is not at all attractive ...

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Gonna go ahead & Hard Pass: I don't want termites anywhere near my wood >;D

But seriously man, that's a dam creepy AF name for anything adult related, silly reason to pass over a game I know.

SmeyleEnt

May 1, 2020
just stick to your original plan dude. If the story you had planned is a slow corruption of the stepmom by the son, I don't know how you would even go about adding a NTR path to it. The dad comes back and grounds you for 3 years while he bangs the step mom? Some random hobo comes in at the middle to steal her? You would probably have to invent some ill fitting plot device to even get the branch going. If its not a fully separate branch, there is a chance that it could even drag down the original netori plot line.

I say this as someone who likes both Netori and NTR.
There is nothing sexual in the game yet, just a short Demo.
Actual there are too many tags there atm.
The 0.1 is available, but it will be free in a week or so.

Reactions: HorizonD

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I'd never heard of netorase before, and thought it was just a misspelling of netorare...

goes over what the words actually mean (from their native Japanese) and even has helpful diagrams etc. :p

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes