VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
so it's Netorase(the woman cheating someone with you)

it's okay ^^
The only kind of NTR most don't mind avoiding are the following

Netori (Where you are basically cucking everyone else)

and

Reverse NTR (where instead of the male doing the stealing it is the girl who is stealing the guy)

The others

Netorare (the kind where others cuck the male character)

and

Netorase or Self netorare (Basically where you give the NTR guy the blessing to cuck you)

Are the most hated and if aren't avoidable will give most designers a kick in the nards especially if the game didn't start this way.

But on another note this game does have my favorites in them so I will watch and give it a shot. Here is hoping the Netorare can give me my adrenaline rush.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The only kind of NTR most don't mind avoiding are the following

Netori (Where you are basically cucking everyone else)

and

Reverse NTR (where instead of the male doing the stealing it is the girl who is stealing the guy)

The others

Netorare (the kind where others cuck the male character)

and

Netorase or Self netorare (Basically where you give the NTR guy the blessing to cuck you)

Are the most hated and if aren't avoidable will give most designers a kick in the nards especially if the game didn't start this way.

But on another note this game does have my favorites in them so I will watch and give it a shot. Here is hoping the Netorare can give me my adrenaline rush.
same for me, i guess i didn't know the actual word...sorry

STEP is completely and utterly 100% non-biological though. Never could figure out the logic some people have with incest.
I KNOW...but legally a step-relative is still part of the family...i guess...?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Finally played the demo(i was busy) it's extremely short but it has potential ^_^ I'll keep an eye on this one ^_^

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Not sure if it just the translation of the title, but the game names are getting stranger and seem to have less and less to do with the subject matter.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So is this actual ntr or it is netori?
Netori
Not sure if it just the translation of the title, but the game names are getting stranger and seem to have less and less to do with the subject matter.
the title of the game is just a tease, the game's intro explain a thing about the termites' kings that are changeable( = it's a foreshadowing that MC will be the man of the house or the new king of the house and possibly start a family with his new step-mother)

SmeyleEnt

May 1, 2020
so just to put my mind to rest, is NTR avoidable?
Hello, I guess the game being put here was rather unavoidable. The developer here, and to put your mind at ease, this is a netori game and not a netorare game. You'll be doing most of the cucking while the opposite probably won't happen.

NTR content is not in my mind at the moment, but if enough requests are there, only avoidable ones will be added in.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
When I read the intro, I thought the game-title was kind of fitting.
Without reading it or not understanding it you think WTF is that title.^^

SmeyleEnt

May 1, 2020
Netori

the title of the game is just a tease, the game's intro explain a thing about the termites' kings that are changeable( = it's a foreshadowing that MC will be the man of the house or the new king of the house and possibly start a family with his new step-mother)
The title's actually an homage to the title of one of Arai Kei's manga, Nest of the Praying Mantis, which this game is loosely based on. And what you're saying is also right.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes