VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Kinda feels bad for the dev. All this effort and potential chipping away from the interested players in this damn mess of tags.
This absolutely is NOT NTR.
At this point though, just download the compressed version, play a bit and you'll know if this is for you or not.
Or leave it be and play something else.
Of course its not NTR by the site rules but some uploaders are way to eager to slap that tag, falsely, onto games. Its not the first time that happened and it won't be the last time.

The game looks interesting. :D

Who is the virgin in this game?
The "mom". Don't ask how its possible, just play it. :sneaky:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Of course its not NTR by the site rules but some uploaders are way to eager to slap that tag, falsely, onto games. Its not the first time that happened and it won't be the last time.

The "mom". Don't ask how its possible, just play it. :sneaky:
Haha that's good. It's good that father didn't ''touch'' her. :LOL:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. MC has a love interest, yes or no. = yes
2. Love interest is married to MC father. yes or no = yes.
3. Will MC love interest fuck her husband when he is home, yes or no = most likely a yes.
4. MC love interest fucking another man that can make MC jealous, yes or no = most likely a yes.
(It says INVOLVED with someone other than MC not just sex = true.)

Ntr = [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Now this fake "incest" tag pisses me off just like the NTR tag pisses off others. (You don't see me saying take the fake incest tag off now do you.)

Its nether here nor there now someone removed the NTR tag.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
3. Will MC love interest fuck her husband when he is home, yes or no = most likely a yes.
4. MC love interest fucking another man that can make MC jealous, yes or no = most likely a yes.

Ntr = [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Now this fake "incest" tag pisses me off just like the NTR tag pisses off others. (You don't see me saying take the fake incest tag off now do you.)

Dude, you can't draw your conclusions just from the overview. She's not fucking anyone else. The MC's father is treating her more like a housekeeper than an actual spouse. The dude is impotent. There's a whole conversation between her and the MC where he tells her he knows her marriage is sexless, since and I quote "His dysfunction has been going on for years now". She's even a virgin before the MC bangs her!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: beycoast62

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Shame really, because from what i played this one is awesome.
And to be honest this isn't even cheating coz there aren't multiple protag in here just a single male mc and we are playing from his perspective, not the girl's and definitely not the professor's.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hey quick question : why when I press "H" button to hide to interface, it doesn't work likes any other games ?

KrisStab

May 26, 2018

Incest is like boobs , The fake is nice to look at , but the real thing feels better xD

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
well i got this bug, or whtever it is, its happen went mc n his mom on the garage
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh im forgot to mention, im using mod transparant box

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

1. MC has a love interest, yes or no.
= yes. Step-mom and as it looks, a ex gf if u want

2. Love interest is married to MC father. yes or no = yes

NO he is impotent do to a health problem, cold and not interested in his wife + if ur on love path, she clearly says that the MC is the only guy which is allowed to touch her, she was a virgin until first time with MC.

(It says INVOLVED with someone other than MC not just sex = true.
)

Again no, neither on love path, nor otherwise are other men involved, there are only two men so far, MC's bff (gay) and father/husband (impotent, disinterested), there is no hint, vibe or whatever that there will be ntr at some point.

Yes it is not incest, exception being on patreon.
That being said, what did u expect from the OP ? It was clear from the get to go that it's not incest.
'' father recently marries a young student of his who's not even that much older than you are ''

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I thought I would like this game. It interested me at first.
But I immediately started to dislike it as soon as I started playing.

I don't like MC behavior. He's an asshole. He's rude to Step-mom.
And since he started ''talking'' to her, it only took a two (?) conversations and he's raping her. It was enough to play a few minutes and there is sex. And that doesn't satisfy me. I don't feel anything between MC and Lada. There are no feelings here. And I like when two people are attached to each other, there's a feeling between them.

It's a pity, I thought I found a great game.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I thought I would like this game. It interested me at first.
But I immediately started to dislike it as soon as I started playing.

I don't like MC behavior. He's an asshole. He's rude to Step-mom.
And since he started ''talking'' to her, it only took a two (?) conversations and he's raping her. It was enough to play a few minutes and there is sex. And that doesn't satisfy me. I don't feel anything between MC and Lada. There are no feelings here. And I like when two people are attached to each other, there's a feeling between them.

It's a pity, I thought I found a great game.
The MC has intimacy issues for a very good reason, that's explained to some extend near the end of this last update. There is a romance path in the game. If you keep picking the non-douchebag options, you'll see his behaviour change. I don't like that type of rapey content either, but it's just that one scene at the start that gives off that vibe and it's most likely there to show that the MC is "broken".

Reactions: Ive-11

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The MC has intimacy issues for a very good reason, that's explained to some extend near the end of this last update. There is a romance path in the game. If you keep picking the non-douchebag options, you'll see his behaviour change. I don't like that type of rapey content either, but it's just that one scene at the start that gives off that vibe and it's most likely there to show that the MC is "broken".
I played a little further. And I see a slight change. You're right. Thanks. :p

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes