VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Is this a hentai? Like the plot?
Cause hentai plots and storyline usually involve young moms, inverted nipples, ahegao and even the speech

Note:I'm not complaining. It's great so far. Like a generic hentai plot. Easy to fap.
That's what I was too when I played it

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I always try to give reasoning even when things have none but try to look at things from the outside looking in but The dev even made the father impotent and Lada (the step-mother) a virgin

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Un-readable, headache inducing font and colors is probably not the best first impression.
Then we get to the animations which look i get are hard to do right, but these spasm really badly and would benefit greatly from more time spent on detailing the poses and adding more frames to increase the fluidity.

chronos991

Oct 3, 2019
Is this a hentai? Like the plot?
Cause hentai plots and storyline usually involve young moms, inverted nipples, ahegao and even the speech

Note:I'm not complaining. It's great so far. Like a generic hentai plot. Easy to fap.
It's somewhat based on a hentai named "The Praying Mantis' Nest" by what I can tell, it deviates from the story in a good way in my opinion though.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I just found this gem, the renders, animations and models look good, the story is interesting.
Some attitudes of Lada (Step-m) catch my attention but surely as the story progresses we will know everything.

Good luck Dev

On the other hand, the father deserves what we do with his wife (the first wife rapes the son and he tells him that he is weak, what a great father) surely after that it is obvious that Mc fuck all his wives (we know that he divorced before because he found them having sex, my question is how many more were there before?) but it seems the father is trying to redeem himself after MC defend Lada, there could be something else ..

chronos991

Oct 3, 2019
Yes surely the dev use a bit of the story from that manga but I hope only the beginning hahaha (it doesn't end well for the mc)
Think we are safe, at least it seems the games MC is able to be a better human then the manga's MC which lead down that path.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
Android games updated daily -

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Interesting so in this story your Step mom was a virgin untill you changed that? so I'm guessing its a fictional country this is set in.
or at least in a country that dosen't believe that none consummation is not a real marriage?.

Not having a go at the game or the Dev or even the plot.
I'm just curious how that works since where I live that wouldn't be classed as a actual real marriage.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Interesting so in this story your Step mom was a virgin untill you changed that? so I'm guessing its a fictional country this is set in.
or at least in a country that dosen't believe that none consummation is not a real marriage?.

I'm just curious how that works since where I live that wouldn't be classed as a actual real marriage.
the father is impotent (so no sex for him with her ) and she seems to be from a rich family whit power so surely the mother not let her have boyfriends and we don't know if it's a real marriage or something else yet

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020

You're guessing it's a fictional country, because there can't be a legitimate marriage without sex? What country do you live in!? Where I come from (and in basically the entire western world), all you need to be counted as a married couple is a marriage certificate you get by each signing a piece of paper...

And as far as I understood MC's thought process upon learning who she really is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Its not a problem if the dev wants to say there married.
It's not an issue or anything if its a game I'm ok to believe their married.

It's was just for me if it was RL then there is no way they are really legitimately married
lets just say that one of the reasons it's deemed as not a true marriage unless its cosumated where I live is because.
Sham and paid marriages were popular methods to get legitimate status to live and work here or as with the large majority of cases just live here and claim off the country if you happened to come from outside the EU.

I was just curious because I know different country's can have different rules and outlooks with such things.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Download: with JokerLeader Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Looks wonderful, but what happens after?
Do we see some preggo bellies?
Lol, no. That "Pregnancy confirmed" came from a textline the walkthough-mod added. So no pregnancies and certainly no bellies, only the possibility of the dev planning for it. He may have a pregnancy variable in the script, but his variable for "romance" also was used for harem... so this alone doesn't mean much.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Lol, no. That "Pregnancy confirmed" came from a textline the walkthough-mod added. So no pregnancies and certainly no bellies, only the possibility of the dev planning for it. He may have a pregnancy variable in the script, but his variable for "romance" also was used for harem... so this alone doesn't mean much.
Mierda!
I was tricked once again to spend time on this verifying this tag!

Thanks for the clarification.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes