VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Wow. And here I went out of my way to talk around it, so I won't spoiler it for anyone...
yeah, it was 2 chapters ago, at this point i don't care about spoilers u.u also it's nothing major...XD just the initial premise of a chapter XD

and by now he should be at that same chapter XD

Last edited:
Reactions: clowns234

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
The $15 tier says 1.5 weeks ahead. It is reasonable to assume that the $15 tier should get it 3 days after the $20 tier, not a two week difference between $20 and $15.
Ah, didn't notice that.
Does this author not set their release posts to automatically expand access by tier?

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Ah, didn't notice that.
Does this author not set their release posts to automatically expand access by tier?
In his apology for the delayed 0.4 release, he wrote something about having set up automatic release-posts but claimed the site could have bugged out on him...

If you look at the earlier version-releases you will see the intended release-cycle.
v0.3 for example was first released for the $20 tier on November 3rd. 7 days later for the $10 tier (there was no $15 tier yet), three days after that for the $5 tier, and another 4 days after that for the $3 tier. So the "2 weeks ahead" means "2 weeks earlier than the lowest tier", not "2 weeks before the next tier".

It's now been 13 days since the $20-Release of v0.45. So it should have been available for the $15 tier 9 or 10 days ago (3 or 4 days after the $20 tier).
I wrote him a message on patreon, but he doesn't respond.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I updated my walkthrough for the new version, that also does this and fixes the typos. But if you just want the GUI changed, use the File I attached. It changes the text to white and reenables the transparent background for the Textbox.
you talked about the GUI...and i don't remember what's the problem with it XD so i said what i said...just for "just in case"

• Haha
Reactions: Sarkasmus

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
It's interesting so far but the colour scheme isn't easy on the eyes. The body text, the white with purple outline, is hard to read if there's a lot on screen and very much depends on what is being displayed behind it. When the other font is used, it's not great
1630921768434.png

Reactions: delacroix2
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes