VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mysterious Island [0.4.0b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
IMO yes but I'm used to see the default male MC so maybe it's just me.

Also I would recommend you to use the male Stand pose for the MC because the female standing pose I see in the previews always make it seem gay to me no matter if an MC is alone or with four girls licking his dick.
Will do.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Interesting little demo, maybe 5 minutes? Looking forward to actual release, capacity to change MC's name, learn more about the school and island. Looks fun so far IMHO.
Glad you like it. The main character's name will be important to the story later on, so you will not be able to change it. You will learn a lot more about the island and it's secrets. The teachers and the principle have their own secrets too. I've already planned out the entire story. Haven't written it yet, but I know the begining and the end. I'll be updating often. The update for Day 1 was released a couple hours ago. It's a little bit longer. I start day two tomorrow. Plan on getting it out by the end of the week or earlier. Again thanks for playing it.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Well then, at least giving the character a first name, unless you already have that set as well. So far as I saw, was just a Mr. Williams, so just curious about that. Looking forward to playing more.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well then, at least giving the character a first name, unless you already have that set as well. So far as I saw, was just a Mr. Williams, so just curious about that. Looking forward to playing more.
I'll be revealing that in the next day. It's not a real secret, just no one has asked him. The Principle knows though.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Was gonna comment about the MC having feminine proportions but I guess it was too obvious that everyone noticed... besides that, let’s try and see... though not being able to name my character is... e, nevermind, it’s just a minor thing but I hope it was possible though...

Edit: I know this is a demo but is this a Kinetic Novel by chance? Since there was not even 1 choice that showed up. Also not an expert but Sex Scene was ridiculously forced...

It was like:

MC: Hey, I can’t just fuck you, I don’t even know you!
Girl: Gives name
MC: Okay then, let’s fuck.

Unless this is really meant for the laughs, then I guess it’s fine.

Also Principals face looks disproportionate.

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Got a better, longer and more stable version out. Hope everyone likes it. Don't delete. Fixed problem. Version 0.1.1 Alpha

PC -
Mac -
Linux -

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Glad you like it. Just released a longer, more stable version. I put the first choice in this one. Not a game ending or anything but it's there.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Glad you like it. Just released a longer, more stable version. I put the first choice in this one. Not a game ending or anything but it's there.
Version 0.1.3. Total 1096 lines of code, plus 2 new H-Scenes.

PC -
Mac -
Linux -

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Working on the script to finish up the second day. The last update was 30 pages long. I'm trying to get this script update to 65 to 70 pages. I've been working on it all day. There's one new H-Scene in this part of the script. There might be two though. Trying to think up another one. There's another choice in this script update. Make sure you pick the right one. Once I finish the script I will start the rendering and then the coding. I hope you enjoy this update. Hoping to get it out by mid-week to end of the week. Have a good one. - Doc5252

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here is the final version for version 0.1.3. Over 1,100 lines of code, 2 new H-Scenes and added music.

PC -
Mac -
Linux -

I won't be updating as regularly. I'll probably update once a week to every other week. Thanks for the help BaasB. You've really helped me get started.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Finished the script for the next update. The previous script was roughly 30 pages, this one is 70. 40 extra pages. We meet one new teacher, Carol Clarkson, and five new students, Abby, Frankie, Kelly, Zuni, and Mazie.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
First, I see first parts that I played before is the same, though I guess that's fine since I just threw out every reasoning since girls in the Island looks thirsty at hell...
Still would be better to fix the Principal's face though... It's really bugging me...
MC got Male clothes but the reaction when seeing the naked girl now looks like he is gay as f xD [ahem, no offense meant]
And his standing pose when talking with Brenda... yep, it's really noticeable a female model is used in here....
Tell us honestly, was the MC supposed to be Female? or ahem, a Futa? xD (Edit: I'm just asking not like I'm really criticizing you or anything alright)
Blowjob scene looks awkward since everything moves...
And the introduction of Jessie seems out of place. I dunno, it felt like conversation between her and MC felt like they've knew each other a long time ago, welp, nevermind, the other girls was like that too (Susan and Lydia) except Brenda.
(Edit: On second though, I guess that's more natural since they are 'problem childs')
Welp, this is all just what I think but they are pretty minor really (except the Principal's face, this is bugging me a lot xD)

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
First, I see first parts that I played before is the same, though I guess that's fine since I just threw out every reasoning since

girls in the Island looks thirsty at hell...

Still would be better to fix the Principal's face though... It's really bugging me...

MC got Male clothes but the reaction when seeing the naked girl now looks like he is gay as f xD [ahem, no offense meant]

And his standing pose when talking with Brenda... yep, it's really noticeable a female model is used in here....

Tell us honestly, was the MC supposed to be Female? or ahem, a Futa? xD

Blowjob scene looks awkward since everything moves...

And the introduction of Jessie seems out of place. I dunno, it felt like conversation between her and MC felt like they've knew

each other a long time ago, welp, nevermind, the other girls was like that too (Susan and Lydia) except Brenda.

Welp, this is all just what I think but they are pretty minor really (except the Principal's face, this is bugging me a lot xD)
Thanks for the information. I'm gonna go in and fix the principal's face, I promise. I' found the "Male" poser, didn't know it was a thing, my bad. Also trying to write a deeper script, with more depth. I'll try my best to do better. Again, Thanks, Doc

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for the information. I'm gonna go in and fix the principal's face, I promise. I' found the "Male" poser, didn't know it was a thing, my bad. Also trying to write a deeper script, with more depth. I'll try my best to do better. Again, Thanks, Doc
I'm not an expert or anything so I'm just giving my opinion really, I mean maybe all that is just me being silly with the minor things but dmn that principal's face really needs a fixing (argh, I'm like a broken record at this point, xD). All in all, just don't mind me that much, you do you, but I was hoping what ever I said could have helped. Thanks for the game too...

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm not an expert or anything so I'm just giving my opinion really, I mean maybe all that is just me being silly with the minor things but dmn that principal's face really needs a fixing (argh, I'm like a broken record at this point, xD). All in all, just don't mind me that much, you do you, but I was hoping what ever I said could have helped. Thanks for the game too...
Better?
CharaStudio-2020-07-14-03-12-50-Render.png

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmmm.... is she supposed to be old or young? If she's supposed to be old (40+) I think that's... fine?

Now that think about it, when was the last time I saw an aged-looking woman in a Ren'Py game? xD

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes