VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mysterious Island [0.4.0b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I love a creator who is active and interacts with the community :) big +
Thanks, man. I'll try to post as much stuff as I can on F95. I still wish to make some money off this game, but I need to promote my game as much as I can as well. F95 is a big help in that way. Hope you enjoyed the game as much as I enjoy putting it together.

- Doc

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A little tease of things to come. Working on the script right now. Having a lot of fun doing it. Already have one H-Scene in the next update. Hope to get a few more in there. If you enjoy the game please check out my Patreaon page at and donate. I can't be working on this game free forever. Thanks again for the support and the feedback. - Doc Script.PNG

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Minor error:
Typo 1: He walks into the Gymnasium and see’s Lucy excising.
Typo 2: Lydia instead of Lucy on nameplate after scene of Typo 1.
Typo 3: (MC first time talking with Zuni and Kelly).. They think they rule whatever school school they are in.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Minor error:
Typo 1: He walks into the Gymnasium and see’s Lucy excising.
Typo 2: Lydia instead of Lucy on nameplate after scene of Typo 1.
Typo 3: (MC first time talking with Zuni and Kelly).. They think they rule whatever school school they are in.
Thanks. Much appreciated.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm still writing the script, and got some renders done. The update should be finished by next weekend or early next week. I hope you guys like it. So, far 1 new H-Scene, but I'm gonna try to get one more in there. Have a great day

- Doc5252

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've got a poll up on my Patreon Page. Please check it out. . It's a public poll, so anyone can vote in it.

-Doc

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Updated Principle Mitchell. She has a small scene in the new update. Sorry I haven't been updating you guys regularly. I've had writer's block the past week. Finished the script today. A quarter of the renders are already done. The Beta update for Patrons will be up by the end of the week, and the Public Release will be up hopefully by next week. Update will about 25 to 30 minutes long. Hope you guys enjoy it.

-Doc5252

CharaStudio-2020-08-03-16-27-47-Render.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just finished the coding and I'll be going through it tonight with my tester. The Patreon Beta Release will be on Sunday and the Public Release will be on Wednesday. I hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry it took so long to release it. I had a terrible case of writer's block last week. I'll try to get the updates out faster.

class24.png

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is any important choice in this game?

I have the impression that the only two choices you can make in the game don't really change the story or have any impact on what happens... beyond the extra cutscenes.

I have tried, and for now the story is the same whatever you choose... in fact, even the first choice (shower or not) seems to have an impact on what happens after the second choice (peep or not)

for the moment the only choices are aesthetic, at least according to my impression. which makes it more of a kinetic novel than a visual novel

This is not a critic, everyone likes something different. But, I think that as it is now, and unless this game changes a lot, it is not for me ... I prefer to choose if I fuck the girl in the closet or leave her with the heat, and if we fuck in the pool or I go And if I send the shit out to the girls who blackmail me. And that those choices have some impact on story.

Reactions: Hones
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes