VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mysterious Island [0.4.0b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Played and finished. You should change one of the tags, from loli to petite. Loli are characters that are underage, you could also say undeveloped kids, petite are characters, who have just a small figure, e.g. small breasts and asses. And I didn't see any loli in it, just petite girls.

D

Deleted member 51206

>teacher
>MC looks like a 16 year old
MC looks more shota than a teacher to me

D

Deleted member 51206

The term shota has the same definition as loli, only difference here shota is for male characters, loli for female. Wouldn't fit. You could add a tag like "age difference", but that would be all.
youre missing my point completely. i didnt say he was a shota, i said that hes more shota than an adult teacher. aka neither.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Played and finished. You should change one of the tags, from loli to petite. Loli are characters that are underage, you could also say undeveloped kids, petite are characters, who have just a small figure, e.g. small breasts and asses. And I didn't see any loli in it, just petite girls.
Actual loli is "banned" on the site (with some exceptions) so the loli tag is used for any character that "looks" under 18. Also, there is no petite tag.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Actual loli is "banned" on the site (with some exceptions) so the loli tag is used for any character that "looks" under 18. Also, there is no petite tag.
Than the loli tag should be removed, because it's missleading, and instead the petite tag should be added. I understand completly why loli is banned, even if owning a fictional loli content isn't illegal in many countries. In these countiries, e.g. Germany, Canada, Japan, it's a grey area without knowing if you do something wrong or not. Therefor I think the tags should be switched.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Kelly's name suddenly showing up with the conversation between MC, Lydia and Susan...

Mr. Williams saying "Mr. Williams!" is probably meant to be said by Lydia or more probably Susan (since Lydia talks afterwards)..

Also Brenda about the Black Mamba: “It’s the most posion...” Poison...
Also there are also poisonous animals...
Poisonous is if you get poisoned when you ate bite, or eat it, Venomous is if it bites or stings you...

Zuni about the shots: It made us very horney. Should be horny xD

Also MC talking after hearing Zuni and Kelly masturbating: “No woman ever wanted me to have kids with me” should sound better if you remove the first ”me”.

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Kelly's name suddenly showing up with the conversation between MC, Lydia and Susan...

Mr. Williams saying "Mr. Williams!" is probably meant to be said by Lydia or more probably Susan (since Lydia talks afterwards)..

Also Brenda about the Black Mamba: “It’s the most posion...” Poison...
Also there are also poisonous animals...
Poisonous is if you get poisoned when you ate bite, or eat it, Venomous is if it bites or stings you...

Zuni about the shots: It made us very horney. Should be horny xD

Also MC talking after hearing Zuni and Kelly masturbating: “No woman ever wanted me to have kids with me” should sound better if you remove the first ”me”.

Thank for your help. I should have clarified that I meant biting you. I'll get right on it. -Doc5252

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I did understand you, but loli and shota are for characters of the age 8-13. Even if he looks like a 16y old, it still wouldn't fit. Man, I wish people would read about these terms before they use them.
you mean 8-12, 13 would be a teenager and not a rori

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
what was the previous versions' save folder name? it's annoying to load a new version and find all of your saves are gone, they're still somewhere but for some reason the folder name they saved under has changed.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Small bugfix and grammatical fix update.

PC -

MAC -

Linux -

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes