VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mysterious Island [0.4.0b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 22, 2017
Of course, The Mysterious Island... isn't a Academy in Japan because 95% of the banner are literally default models of that game?

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
theres a few things that id like to mention is that it looks good thus far but theres a few things that can make it bit better. one is the 2 bullies need to have some play of the butts on both as in spanking and anal.... its a thought thou but overall ive seen alot of spelling errors and some grammar errors as well. hope you do get that corrected and ive enjoyed it and make a gallery for the scenes that were done in game.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I hope everyone is doing well. I’m doing pretty good. Working on the update. I’m about a third of the way through the script. I think you guys will like where the story goes with this update. There’s a big surprise in the first part of the 4th day.

Working on the second scene right now. The first scene is written. This, so far, is my favorite update. There will be a total of five new scenes with two h-scenes. Lots of nudity though. I mean a lot! Lots of naked girls! You’ll love it.

I still don’t know when I’ll release it yet though. Hopefully, in the next two weeks. Trying to get it out by the first week of September.

Please tell your friends about the game. Word of mouth is the best thing ever. Please become a Patron. The more money I make the more I’ll spend time working on the game, and the quicker the updates and content. Please spread the word.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Doc5252

Oct 23, 2018
wish there was an android version .... but that aside external view gives me similar vibes to an abandoned game i played ... i think by external view this could have potential

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Great potential in this game! I can see this being a phenomenal fap fest - need more shots of the girls 'between the legs' though. Boobies are nice, but I want to see it ALL.
I look forward to seeing more out of this in the future

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Great potential in this game! I can see this being a phenomenal fap fest - need more shots of the girls 'between the legs' though. Boobies are nice, but I want to see it ALL.
I look forward to seeing more out of this in the future
Glad you like it. If you want more "Between the legs," you'll like the next update a lot. Thanks for playing.

-Doc5252

Reactions: Specter2470

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Quick question, are you using the default vag for the characters? It might just be because we haven't gotten a good "between the legs" shot as previously mentioned, but it kinda seemed like there was barely any detail down there.

Other than that, great work so far. It's obvious you're putting a good amount of work into this.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The First Scene is Finished.

I just got done doing the first scene of The Mysterious Island version 0.4. Here's a non-spoiler pic.

I still plan on getting the beta test version out next week.

CharaStudio-2020-08-28-12-01-02-Render.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
CharaStudio-2020-09-04-16-25-02-Render.png

ALL SCENES ARE FINISHED!!

I hope everyone is doing well. Doing pretty good here. I'm waiting for Fall to get here, It gets hot here in the South during the summer. I can't wait for the cool weather to get here.

The game. I've finished all the scenes. They're all done. Next up is the coding, then the testing. The update will be early this upcoming week for Patrons and three days later to the public.

Have a great weekend!

-Doc5252

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The update is finished. Just sent it to my proofreader. Hopefully it will be released to Patrons tomorrow and the public on Friday. Hope everyone has a great week.

-Doc5252

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Android version pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes