VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mysterious Island [0.4.0b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Girl on the Train 2.png

Our Main Character

This is the MC that you will be playing as in my new game "Girl on the Train." Yes I know that there's a tear in his shirt. I'll fit the clothes better later on.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I just found this GEM of a game, and I'm loving it ! :love:
I love the artwork, the girls models, their personalities, their looks, they are Sexy, cute, innocent, shy, horny. :whistle::giggle:
Looking forward to their seeding, breeding, & pregnancies ! :censored:
(hope it gets that far, before you, give-up on it, and spend more time on your new game, then this one ! ) :cautious:
It'd be a crying shame . :cry:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I just found this GEM of a game, and I'm loving it ! :love:
I love the artwork, the girls models, their personalities, their looks, they are Sexy, cute, innocent, shy, horny. :whistle::giggle:
Looking forward to their seeding, breeding, & pregnancies ! :censored:
(hope it gets that far, before you, give-up on it, and spend more time on your new game, then this one ! ) :cautious:
It'd be a crying shame . :cry:

I'm really glad you like the game, and no, I'm not giving up on it. I'll get back to work on "The Mysterious Island" once my new game "23 Sister's" first release is out.

• Love
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
The story of "The Mysterious Island" is about a public school teacher
>sees the previews

... that aint no teacher, that is the teachers pervy effeminate middleschool aged or freshman son!

May 26, 2018
It's not dead. I'm just working on another project. I will get back to it after I finish the project I'm working on.
Please don't get me wrong, but I REALLY wish developers, new and old/experienced, would finish ONE project/game BEFORE starting a second/new project/game. So far, every developer I have interacted with who are doing multiple games causes one or more to get screwed because they divide their time between them. And usually this winds up in one or more of their projects/games becoming abandoned.

I was REALLY enjoying this game, now I find the developer is already starting a new one, which I feel that will;

1)start taking away from decent updates with this one,

2) Delay the completion of a really decent game,

and 3) will impact on whether people are willing to support a developer who cannot even finish his/her 1st project/game before abandoning it (or putting it on hold unnecessarily) before starting on another game.

May 26, 2018
So, NOW you have ANOTHER project/game in the works. Might as well give up on ANY of your games since you are following in the path of Slonique, starting a game, putting it on hold to start another, then putting THAT on hold to start a new fucking game. Let's see, "The Mysterious Island", "23 Sisters", now "Girl on a Train". When are you EVER going to work on - AND FINISH - your first one, The Mysterious Island? Never???

No wonder you have only 15 patrons on Patreon, and 6 supporters on SubscribeStar. You never finish before starting a new fucking game.

Reactions: anon8525

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
god dam i feel stupid as fuck now ... didn't realize your the Dev. and this nice game also ... love this game as well btw :)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Your two other games' character design looks hideous IMO lol. Add to the fact that games with 3D real-life looking characters isn't my thing because only a few of them looks appealing to the eyes really.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So, NOW you have ANOTHER project/game in the works. Might as well give up on ANY of your games since you are following in the path of Slonique, starting a game, putting it on hold to start another, then putting THAT on hold to start a new fucking game. Let's see, "The Mysterious Island", "23 Sisters", now "Girl on a Train". When are you EVER going to work on - AND FINISH - your first one, The Mysterious Island? Never???

No wonder you have only 15 patrons on Patreon, and 6 supporters on SubscribeStar. You never finish before starting a new fucking game.
I never started "Girl on the Train." GOTT was a concept I started before "23 Sister." It evolved into "23 Sisters." I'm thinking about remaking "The Mysterious Island" in DAZ. Haven't decided on that though. TMI wasn't making me any money, that's why I started "23 Sisters." I will end up finishing TMI.

May 26, 2018
I never started "Girl on the Train." GOTT was a concept I started before "23 Sister." It evolved into "23 Sisters." I'm thinking about remaking "The Mysterious Island" in DAZ. Haven't decided on that though. TMI wasn't making me any money, that's why I started "23 Sisters." I will end up finishing TMI.
Maybe, if you would provide decent updates in a relatively timely manner - with decent and significant progress and story advancement, you would get more support.

Case in point:

1) "My New Family" is a game by a new developer, who provides monthly updates for non supporters with fairly decent updates that advance the game and progresses the characters regularly and significantly.

2) "Harem Hotel" takes/creates updates approx every one to 3 months (also a new developer)with SIGNIFICANT additions and advancement within the game between updates.

3) "Midlife Crisis" is ALSO a new - inexperienced - developer who might have an update every 3 to 6 months, yet every update has significant progress for the characters and SIGNIFICANT advancement within the main story-line.

Conversely:

"Thinking About" You is a game that every v 0.4 went through NO progress in the game, was revamped or rebooted due to the developer's whim, and did this for 1 to 3 years.

Slonique is/was a developer who would always start a game, progress up to a certain point, then start a new one in order to try and get as much money as they could with minimal work. Either their game was constantly revamped, rebooted, or simply abandoned.

People tend to get to know the unreliable developers, tend to stick labels on them as never finishing a project or always scamming people for money with no real game, or labeled as slow or not worth waiting for. I am not saying that any of that applies to you, but I AM saying you are pushing a fine line of becoming identified as such a developer.

While going from HS to DAZ is not necessarily a bad thing, it is also not necessarily good if it begins to drag out a game to the point of forever being in "progress".

As it stands, regarding Girl on the Train; you never mentioned, either in THIS thread or in "23 Sisters" thread that GOTT was the initial concept for 23 Sisters. Instead, you post pictures as if it was yet another game you were starting.

Make no mistake; earning money on either Patreon or SubscribeStar is not going to mean you automatically make lots of money. money is not instant or guaranteed. You earn more and more by:

1) Providing a decent game (which in me own opinion TMI and - possibly - 23 Sisters are both decent),

2) Being reasonably consistent in your updates and progression within the story-line, and

3) Avoiding constant revamps, reboots, major changes to - or within - the story/game, and being honest.

While it might not be NECESSARY, I would add that having a decently put-together change log is also a very good thing - to show your changes, additions, and overall progress with the game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe, if you would provide decent updates in a relatively timely manner - with decent and significant progress and story advancement, you would get more support.

Case in point:

1) "My New Family" is a game by a new developer, who provides monthly updates for non supporters with fairly decent updates that advance the game and progresses the characters regularly and significantly.

2) "Harem Hotel" takes/creates updates approx every one to 3 months (also a new developer)with SIGNIFICANT additions and advancement within the game between updates.

3) "Midlife Crisis" is ALSO a new - inexperienced - developer who might have an update every 3 to 6 months, yet every update has significant progress for the characters and SIGNIFICANT advancement within the main story-line.

Conversely:

"Thinking About" You is a game that every v 0.4 went through NO progress in the game, was revamped or rebooted due to the developer's whim, and did this for 1 to 3 years.

Slonique is/was a developer who would always start a game, progress up to a certain point, then start a new one in order to try and get as much money as they could with minimal work. Either their game was constantly revamped, rebooted, or simply abandoned.

People tend to get to know the unreliable developers, tend to stick labels on them as never finishing a project or always scamming people for money with no real game, or labeled as slow or not worth waiting for. I am not saying that any of that applies to you, but I AM saying you are pushing a fine line of becoming identified as such a developer.

While going from HS to DAZ is not necessarily a bad thing, it is also not necessarily good if it begins to drag out a game to the point of forever being in "progress".

As it stands, regarding Girl on the Train; you never mentioned, either in THIS thread or in "23 Sisters" thread that GOTT was the initial concept for 23 Sisters. Instead, you post pictures as if it was yet another game you were starting.

Make no mistake; earning money on either Patreon or SubscribeStar is not going to mean you automatically make lots of money. money is not instant or guaranteed. You earn more and more by:

1) Providing a decent game (which in me own opinion TMI and - possibly - 23 Sisters are both decent),

2) Being reasonably consistent in your updates and progression within the story-line, and

3) Avoiding constant revamps, reboots, major changes to - or within - the story/game, and being honest.

While it might not be NECESSARY, I would add that having a decently put-together change log is also a very good thing - to show your changes, additions, and overall progress with the game.
just curious .. how many games have you produced ... and whats the names .. i would like to know so i can try them out

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes