VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mystery of The Crystal Mountain [v0.01] [GalDrag Production]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

GalDrag

Oct 25, 2021
cover copy.jpg

Overview:
Get ready to find yourself in once-upon-a-time Slavic story filled with dragons, magic and damsels in distress. You are Volebor, a half-god, although your life is nothing like interesting quests and orgies, more like sitting in a study and one-night-stands. But that is about to change! All becomes different when your father arrives and gives you a task...

Thread Updated: 2021-10-25
Release Date: 2021-10-25
Original Title: The Mystery of The Crystal Mountain
Developer: GalDrag Production
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot-1_51607275532_o.png screenshot-2_51608754009_o.png screenshot-3_51608981010_o.png screenshot-5_51608326138_o.png screenshot-4_51608981425_o.jpg scene_5c_73_2.png screenshot-6_51607279007_o.png screenshot-7_51607279522_o.png scene_5c_64.png scene_2_upd_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
But that's about to change! All becomes different when your father arrives, gives you a task, then HE DIES... :D

Father: "I have survived many bloody battles, and I fear no man, but this end!... he should be a daughter!"

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Wait! Father isn't dead yet!? Or he's about to die then perhaps?:KEK:
Jokes aside GalDrag What are some planned tags? Harem, Incest, pregnancy, ntr etcetera?
It would be better if we knew before hand what we are getting into. Renders looks nice and plot looks interesting. Best of luck.(y)

Kaizer_Lev

Apr 27, 2021
View attachment 1468476

Overview:
Get ready to find yourself in once-upon-a-time Slavic story filled with dragons, magic and damsels in distress. You are Volebor, a half-god, although your life is nothing like interesting quests and orgies, more like sitting in a study and one-night-stands. But that is about to change! All becomes different when your father arrives and gives you a task...

Thread Updated: 2021-10-25
Release Date: 2021-10-25
Original Title: The Mystery of The Crystal Mountain
Developer: GalDrag Production
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - GDrive - MEGA -
Mac: - GDrive - MEGA -

View attachment 1468644 View attachment 1468645 View attachment 1468646 View attachment 1468648 View attachment 1468647 View attachment 1468723 View attachment 1468649 View attachment 1468650 View attachment 1468709 View attachment 1468714

I
Jokes aside GalDrag What are some planned tags? Harem, Incest, pregnancy, ntr etcetera?
It would be better if we knew before hand what we are getting into. Renders looks nice and plot looks interesting. Best of luck.(y)
it's fantastic, I wish the author inspiration to develop the game

Enixem

Oct 25, 2021
looks pretty good at this stage. Good story and good sex scene -what else are u need at this life???)

Reactions: GalDrag

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
Decent start, added to watch. One quick note... if the 'frisky' daughter of the king is a potential LI, I'd not show her entertaining other men. It typically doesn't go over well with many here. Things that happen off-screen don't usually cause issues, but many don't like to see potential LIs with others, even if it is before they actually meet. Just my 2 cents. Good luck on your project!

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Ok, Dad didn't die, story is a bit skeleton like. You didn't flesh out the origin, what or who his father was (Master does not mean god) It isn't the WORST start I have ever seen, but you might want to flesh it out, fill in some of the blanks, and find someone who can either translate, or at least fix the English language version. It needs some major polishing, but I can see a diamond in the rough here. Oh, yeah, forget about making the frisky daughter a man hunting slut. The princesses should have at least ONE innocent one. maybe a bit naive. But a slut? You have a warrior princess (haha) you have the nerd, the third trope that is hardest to conquer, and most fulfilling, is the virgin princess who has no idea what you can do for, and to her.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
One last note: Set up a discord. It will help with feedback, and can both give you fresh perspective from gamers and developers who like your game, and might even get you some help, IF you ever need it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wait a minute. East European lore and mythical setting!?? Not located in Anytown, USA with a dithering shota MC going to school and perving around his neighbourhood?? Sign me up!

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Decent start, added to watch. One quick note... if the 'frisky' daughter of the king is a potential LI, I'd not show her entertaining other men. It typically doesn't go over well with many here. Things that happen off-screen don't usually cause issues, but many don't like to see potential LIs with others, even if it is before they actually meet. Just my 2 cents. Good luck on your project!
Sounds she is already been ruined as a LI for most people then. Shame this looked good.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Seems interesting, but the story is kind of all over the place already, the Dad just appears out of nowhere all the time, tells the MC to do whatever, without explaining fuck all, and we just have to go with it, but i guess it's for the sake of the plot.
And it's not clear at the moment, but if the princesses are to be our main LI in this game, things are looking dire for our MC, the eldest one is a warrior who spends all day training and doesn't seem to care for anything else, the middle one is the same, but she's a bookworm instead of a warrior, and don't get me started with the youngest, the King says she barely spends time in the castle, and going by what we have seen so far, she spends her time in the streets man hunting like some common whore, the entire kingdom must be familiar with her behavior at this point, i guess i can see why the King is having problems marrying them.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Looks like NTR popping off in the screenshots. Long hair warrior fucking and also a mage fucking. I'll pass.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Seems interesting, but the story is kind of all over the place already, the Dad just appears out of nowhere all the time, tells the MC to do whatever, without explaining fuck all, and we just have to go with it, but i guess it's for the sake of the plot.
And it's not clear at the moment, but if the princesses are to be our main LI in this game, things are looking dire for our MC, the eldest one is a warrior who spends all day training and doesn't seem to care for anything else, the middle one is the same, but she's a bookworm instead of a warrior, and don't get me started with the youngest, the King says she barely spends time in the castle, and going by what we have seen so far, she spends her time in the streets man hunting like some common whore, the entire kingdom must be familiar with her behavior at this point, i guess i can see why the King is having problems marrying them.
True that the youngest is just a pure dumpster fire.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, I would have to agree with all of that. Also, some of the renders could be a bit brighter and I found the MC to be to unlikeable for my taste.

Anyway, good luck with the game.

Last edited:

GalDrag

Oct 25, 2021
Thanks for a good welcome. What I have in mind would, with a high probability, include the ones you've mentioned except for ntr. Also bdsm, mind control and maybe some enslavement.
The plan is to get the players a choice if they want to deal with just one girl or three.
I want to create a decent fantasy world which would be interesting to explore and which would incorporate different themes from Slavic mythology and fairy tales. I know that the plot may seem a little bit foggy at the moment but I will try my best to make it clear in the following updates.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes