VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mystery of The Crystal Mountain [v0.01] [GalDrag Production]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Seems interesting, but the story is kind of all over the place already, the Dad just appears out of nowhere all the time, tells the MC to do whatever, without explaining fuck all, and we just have to go with it, but I guess it's for the sake of the plot.
There are many types of storytelling, some tell you everything upfront, some give you bits and pieces as you go culminating at the end and many others types. give the game a chance. look at it as a movie, discover as you go.

Reactions: JoanneTh

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Here is a repack, that brings down the Original size from 593MB to 75MB and the Quality ratio is at 85%.

Here is a link to

NOTICE: This has the original script.

=========

Here is a repack with my modded script (it has some changed dialog, added choice and you can change the name of MC), that brings down the Original size from 593MB to 179MB and the Quality ratio is at 95%.

Here is a link to

If you already have the original but want to use my modded script, you can get it below or here
Copy/paste these files in "game" folder.

NOTICE: Using MyMod will probably break saves for future updates.

=========

To show appreciation, a simple click on LIKE (y) is enough :giggle:

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Well I tried it and I think the dev is going to fight an uphill battle.

The setting for the story is appealing, not the best looking VN but it is fine. However there are two big problems in my opinion and both have to do with the writing.

His sense of humor seems to be the MC spewing insults and acting like an imbecile. He is constantly manhandled and he just flings insults and ends each tirade with a retarded look. Feels like watching a sitcom were the protagonist is an idiot.

On the other hand he already burned one LI making her the town's bicycle and a cunt to boot. This has nothing to do with NTR she is just loathsome by her own merit.

It all feels more like a parody than anything else. I will stick around to see the development, if not for the writing, it has future as fap material. :confused:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Interesting EGame, i can see a potential for a good story here.

Also have some suggestions if i may:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall its ok, will keep it on my watch list. Good luck GalDrag (y)

Reactions: JoanneTh

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What a typical welcome to F95zone by the usual committee of mothers against "NTR." Give it a rest. I will never understand why they have to bitch and moan that every fucking game isn't catering to their exact specifications.

English is fine. No glaring issues with the grammar. The dialogues do not come off as stiff or dull either. The humor is subjective, but I don't think it's a lost cause of cringe jokes that we see sometimes. It did get a chuckle out of me and I can see that the dev has a decent grasp on comedy. The sorcerer teacher saying "fuck!" to end that scene was pretty funny. Jokes at the expense of the MC can be tricky. I think this type of gag is more suited to the lovable goof or endearing idiot types of MCs rather than the ill-tempered brat like we have here. Let's see how that pans out as we go along though.

The tone seems to be quite light hearted, but you mentioned mind control, enslavement, and bdsm. I love those tags, but we will have to see how you strike the balance in the light hearted tone, joke at the expense of the MC, and the more hardcore tags that are generally more suited for a more serious game.

I don't care about the naming of the MC, but you could add the option to change it if his name doesn't play an important role in the story. The complains about lack of backstory and shit is unfounded. They are probably just used to the typical shit writing by harem devs that tell you the entire childhood story of the MC in a long ass exposition dump. The intro was fine. We will obviously learn more as we go along. We already picked up that the MC and his father have a rocky relationship. MC is a lazy bastard and the father is a whimsical jokester who can also be scary. He is preparing the MC for something to come. You integrated the introductions of the daughters into the actual story in the form of a conversation between the king and his wife. Good job.

There was indeed a lot of needless clicking though. Like during the archery scene. And during the sex scenes, the back and forth for every click is one of the worst ways to do it. If you can't animate, I'd prefer it to be a static pic or at most 2 loops. Alternatively you could make some dialogues to click through while those back and forth is happening.

As for the bitching about the youngest daughter, you need to understand that these people complaining about it are the same exact people that do this is every fucking game. They are loud. They give each other likes like they are doing a circle jerk ritual. They facepalm brigade their "enemies." And it's always the same handful of people. It's really sad. They will not rest until you cleanse the "whores" and "sluts" from their game. Unless you are prepared to change the character entirely, just ignore them and write your story.

Good luck. I just wanted to say that you shouldn't look at the first 2 pages and get discouraged because the game isn't terrible by any means. They do this every time until the dev quits or changes the story so that every woman in the game is "worthy" of their love lol.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Eh... There was an attempt, which is commendable, but it falls flat for many reasons. It already needs some clarifications(a line or two) about the characters over all, and just a few tidbits about what's actually happening and some minor bits of history. In other words, it needs some polish and padding as a whole, even as a v0.01 to give context to things.Not going to dismiss it yet though, but it's going to take some effort to win people over I think, as this is a severly uphill battle.

The main menu is a bit too fancyfied, and lacks clear directions for some. Personally I just dont care for the "artsy" nondescriptor main menus. Others might have problems navigating said menu, even with New Game being the obvious play button.

I'd also like the possibility to choose the MCs name, as I hate putting my immersion to MC names I do not like or care for. Not something absolutely needed, but it's up there with some other readers as a "make or break" thing.

If I've understood correctly, the MC is a son of a God. So in other words, demigod/half-god. Why the fuck is the MC that fucking pathetic and whipped when it comes to power and prowess compared to some random soliders and a mage, that so far just seems like a higly skilled magic chick, no divinity? No normal mortal should be able to "walk it off" after a lashing from a demigod/half-god, even if that demigod/half-god is a basic weak ass bitch by divine standards. Just does not fit the son of a god setting established.

Also, showing off the younger princess as a spoiled gilded whore, or town bisycle as v1900 said :KEK: , whom seemingly would fuck anyone half-decent looking, is a bad move if you are not planning her to be NTR(+Femdom given her vile conduct) mostly, especially taken into account how whipped the MC demigod/half-god is by everyone but one or two people(Auda and Radomysl, but I suspect Mc is whipped by Radomysl in some form too.).

So far the game gives me vibes of flat out non-stop weak ass MC, whoms only reason to exist is to be thrown around to be used, abused, humiliated and cucked. I would love to see what tags lies in the "Coming/Planned content" section, as if my suspicions are right, I'm not touching this again. But that, only time will reveal.

Good luck, and I hope to be proven wrong about my suspicions.

Edit: Fixed one, of probably many, typos.

Last edited:

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Very short, even for an initial release.
Was able to read through it in under 5 minutes, so it'd probably be better to think of it as a concept-demo at the moment instead of an actual game. Seems like it has some promise though.

+ Decent enough character designs and looks, but I feel I have to mention the grainy-ness of the images.

- Not sure if it's an intentional design aesthetic or not here, but I've always found film/image grain to look terrible.
YMMV on that of course.

+ The MC's dad is actually alive in this one, so points for that.
Plus the dad is pretty funny too, so that's kind of cool.

+ Premise is a bit straight-forward so far.
Considering the information we've been given at this point, it seems like it's setting itself up to be something in the vein
of a princess trainer type game.
However considering the shortness of the title currently, it could potentially evolve into something else entirely.

I had a few misgivings about this before I tried it out because people kept saying "untagged NTR" and I really hate NTR myself.
But it's just not true. There is no NTR present in this demo.
Yes, one of the princesses bangs a stable boy and we watch it happen.
However the MC hasn't met anyone in the royal family yet.
Demo ends right as the MC is about to go meet the king for the first time.

It's just the dev's way of showing us (1) that princess is a bit of a player. And (2) that she's willing to threaten people with imprisonment or death to get what she wants.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the story didnt sound so bad as i was reading the intro...but what is this!? a moron MC with a more idiot dad seems they are GODS?? but not only is the mc a weakling and bigmouth , he cant do shit against 2 soldiers??? for real...started with good sex ended in real disapointing kidnaping...good luck but i dont see this will be any better in the future...everyone will be better as the mc!? and who want a whore as partner???? maybe a bookworm or a fighter but assuming him being a coward and weak as fuck....nahhhhh no time to play humilation in one go....

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
So far the premise is interesting but can't catch what is a plot rn. Render is grainy but that can be improved. And what did I see? Not virgin LI?? NOOOOOOOOOOOO SCREECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /s

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
So far the premise is interesting but can't catch what is a plot rn. Render is grainy but that can be improved. And what did I see? Not virgin LI?? NOOOOOOOOOOOO SCREECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /s
i am not sure but noone spoken about virgins (if i dont count u)

i quess that not much ppl want see their girlfriends/wives atc... fuck with their ex.

Last edited:

myla8799

Nov 10, 2017
Honestly seems really nice, totally understand it's just the beginning, so it's unfair to judge it in advance but the story, as well as characters look promising.

Dunno why some fellas here are so obsessed with the youngest dughter having that "moment" with the stable boy? Like, dudes it's is like a movie, don't you want to see different characters and behaviours? Basically we haven't seen any guidlines or roadmaps yet, so its a bit too cocky to express such strong judgements and trying to put all games under the same LI and "fap strategy". Just let the guy tell his story, we can't know what is in his mind.

Definitely it needs some visual improvements and wider choice options, but as for the first demo presentation it's a blast.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I'm not really into watching a potential LI having sex just not my thing
Mc is also a bit of a nothing kind of a little bitch who's kinda a doormat weak nobody with any sense would ask him for help
As far as ntr this site claims a potential LI so does that make that scene ntr I don't know? The conditions for #1 &#2 have been meet in this?
I just want to know if the youngest is avoidable? Can we as the weak mc avoid having anything to do with her?

Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.)

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

I'll give it a few updates before I give up on this all together but there are elements that are problematic for me personally
Also I mean no offense to anyone this is just my take on it not saying anything is wrong or right just my personal two cents

Thank you for your time :)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes