VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mystery of The Crystal Mountain [v0.01] [GalDrag Production]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

GalDrag

Oct 25, 2021
One last note: Set up a discord. It will help with feedback, and can both give you fresh perspective from gamers and developers who like your game, and might even get you some help, IF you ever need it.
Thank you for the comment and advice I'll do my best to take them into account and improve in future versions. Setting up Discord chanel and will be happy to see you there.;)

GalDrag

Oct 25, 2021
Just started playing, really like the dialogue it's up to date and real. I read the first review, 2 stars :unsure: I think that the reviewer is wrong in many ways. It always makes me sad when some Winny, mad at the world pirate here says I don't like it because I can't pick my own name, it's not real animation and I'm forced to watch sex that makes me remember I'm a sad person. do they understand the amount of time, effort, training, research, sacrifice, second-guessing yourself, and oh yeah MONEY that has gone into the game that Winny pirate just blasted in five minutes of typing out their tunnel vision attitude.
A review is not an opportunity to spew your self-entitled bitchery.
My personal opinion is you should have at least decent knowledge of game development before doing a Review.
I am enjoying the game, I really like The GUI /save/load layout, very original and eye-catching, so what if you have to use some brain cells to figure it out.
(instead of giving a facepalm, respond with a coherent reply instead)
I wish
GalDrag Production
Much success and thank you for your quality work.
I am incredibly grateful for your appretiation and kind words. I am totally new to this thing, learning everything on my own so it's a pleasure hearing something like this. :cool:

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I am incredibly grateful for your appreciation and kind words. I am totally new to this thing, learning everything on my own so it's a pleasure hearing something like this. :cool:
Your welcome GalDrag, Most of the members here understand the work and creativity that goes into these games.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Decent start, added to watch. One quick note... if the 'frisky' daughter of the king is a potential LI, I'd not show her entertaining other men. It typically doesn't go over well with many here. Things that happen off-screen don't usually cause issues, but many don't like to see potential LIs with others, even if it is before they actually meet. Just my 2 cents. Good luck on your project!
This is an excellent way to advise on certain content.

Creating a love interest who is a prostitute or just a whore who fucks everything that moves is not a very attractive or eye-catching, to say the least. That's a fact, as you can tell. There will be audiences who like it and there will be audiences who don't like it. Which brings me to my next point.

Knowing that the developer is new to this world, I think it's very positive to hear good feedback from different points of view. And, above all, that the developer himself knows what audience he wants to reach, what genres to use in his game/VN and that he makes it clear to the players.

Anyway, I hope this is helpful. Maybe the game is not for me now or in the future. And, while I agree that the developer should stick to his story if he wants to and sees fit, it's also good to make it clear what your plans are in terms of the game's content. It would be a great detail to let us know. Not in terms of story spoilers, but in terms of fetishes, kinks, genres, etc.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This is an excellent way to advise on certain content.

Creating a love interest who is a prostitute or just a whore who fucks everything that moves is not a very attractive or eye-catching, to say the least. That's a fact, as you can tell. There will be audiences who like it and there will be audiences who don't like it. Which brings me to my next point.

Knowing that the developer is new to this world, I think it's very positive to hear good feedback from different points of view. And, above all, that the developer himself knows what audience he wants to reach, what genres to use in his game/VN and that he makes it clear to the players.

Anyway, I hope this is helpful. Maybe the game is not for me now or in the future. And, while I agree that the developer should stick to his story if he wants to and sees fit, it's also good to make it clear what your plans are in terms of the game's content. It would be a great detail to let us know. Not in terms of story spoilers, but in terms of fetishes, kinks, genres, etc.
dev seems to have shown up earlier and didnt really address jack regarding the princess if he intends to stand by his decision or not. or even so much as answered if she will be avoidable. or if the one choice that was shown in the game will be worked on since it apparently happens regardless of what you choose. as a matter of fact he didnt seem to answer anything regarding anything so im not sure if he'll let us know about much. quite possibly even things like forced lesbian content will be added.

buuuuuuut to be fair its not like he needs to answer. but it would've been appreciated.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Decent start, added to watch. One quick note... if the 'frisky' daughter of the king is a potential LI, I'd not show her entertaining other men. It typically doesn't go over well with many here. Things that happen off-screen don't usually cause issues, but many don't like to see potential LIs with others, even if it is before they actually meet. Just my 2 cents. Good luck on your project!
But many do, and I think it is in the same proportion, the difference is that the antintr
guys like to visit and whine in every thread that contains ntr/cheating(when women cheat, if it is men cheating, they love it)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrrical

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Any one out there who can tell me what kind of NTR are we talking about?
None.

There's only 2 sex scenes in the game so far.
First one involves the MC and happens right at the start.

A few minutes later the King of some country is talking with his wife (Queen) about the difficulties he's with their 3 daughters.
While the parents chat the girls are shown going about their daily lives and it gives us (as the player, not the MC) a tiny glimpse into their behavior. During this scene one of the 3 princesses is shown using her position and some threats to force a stable boy into fucking her.

The MC isn't present.
He doesn't even know she exists.
There is no prior relationship here between the two whatsoever.
By definition this in no way constitutes NTR.
It's just 2 people having a random (albeit forced) hook-up.

Feb 10, 2019
None.

There's only 2 sex scenes in the game so far.
First one involves the MC and happens right at the start.

A few minutes later the King of some country is talking with his wife (Queen) about the difficulties he's with their 3 daughters.
While the parents chat the girls are shown going about their daily lives and it gives us (as the player, not the MC) a tiny glimpse into their behavior. During this scene one of the 3 princesses is shown using her position and some threats to force a stable boy into fucking her.

The MC isn't present.
He doesn't even know she exists.
There is no prior relationship here between the two whatsoever.
By definition this in no way constitutes NTR.
It's just 2 people having a random (albeit forced) hook-up.
People who think this is NTR must think they're getting cucked by their next-door neighbours.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes