VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Motion11

Jan 1, 2020
Anyone figure out how to get all 4 points for the Ambassador? I only managed to get 3 out of the 4, not sure what I missed since during the discussion you can't really talk much
I figured it out, in order to get 4 out of 4 points you have to had killed Bart in chapter 1.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ceolag I love the alternative Kaija hair. nothing wrong with the original but her 'casual' hair style looks far far better on her and gives her a level of sweetness to her bad ass persona

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
typo at castle courtyard tour - Kaija - The whole castle is a time travel TROUGH the history of architecture.. TROUGH instead of THROUGH

Reactions: Ceolag

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Bro the one time I want it to be a harem :cry:. I literally can't make up my mind all the Li's are solid so far and the story basically just started.
Not everything can have a harem, as not everything can have NTR or Incest.
I find harems boring as hell, all this we accept each other bla bla bla and don't complain to remove it to add more spice for me.
Imagine in every game a NTR or non NTR discussion, a harem non harem discussion and so on.

Reactions: Samhain71

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Kaija's origin isn't Indian btw, but I'm really curious how you got that impression (not judging here!). Maybe you can elaborate?
I was going purely off the 'preview_ch2_10' screenshot. She looks strikingly similar to an Indian exchange student I used to work with in college.

draco0162

May 21, 2022
I figured it out, in order to get 4 out of 4 points you have to had killed Bart in chapter 1.
oh really? interesting, will have to try that on a playthrough then i thought it was something in chapter 2 i missed doing, thanks for the information

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Blown away... by the fact I saw only 1 patreon. Can't afford it.. but couldn't NOT show some love for this one. Not going to talk about the great writing or story.. or even the renders.. (all great by the way) Just gonna say.. Patreon number two.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, she was with the MC for quite a while... i don't think the few decisions i made should determine whether she has romantic feelings for him or not. Apparently you lose points by having sex with her? That seems a bit backwards to me. It's alright though, i prefer Elea anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I mean, she was with the MC for quite a while... i don't think the few decisions i made should determine whether she has romantic feelings for him or not. Apparently you lose points by having sex with her? That seems a bit backwards to me. It's alright though, i prefer Elea anyway.
Slapped her butt and had sex with her but didn't see that screen.
If I'm not mistaken, that course of action will limit you to 3/5 points (1st chapter). Still enough for a decent outcome in the conversation at your house and she confesses she loves you (twice: mumbling when leaving and again when you meet next day). The thing that didn't go that well for me was the change in dialogue and attitude. Felt like I was being penalized either by not getting a steamy sex scene or by missing the important dialogue and her acting more on her feelings for you instead of just following orders. It kinda spoiled her as a LI for the lack of trust...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ceolag, If the game isn't harem, can you romantically and sexually ignore all but one of the LIs?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Slapped her butt and had sex with her but didn't see that screen.
If I'm not mistaken, that course of action will limit you to 3/5 points (1st chapter). Still enough for a decent outcome in the conversation at your house and she confesses she loves you (twice: mumbling when leaving and again when you meet next day). The thing that didn't go that well for me was the change in dialogue and attitude. Felt like I was being penalized either by not getting a steamy sex scene or by missing the important dialogue and her acting more on her feelings for you instead of just following orders. It kinda spoiled her as a LI for the lack of trust...
I also chose the angry response with her on the phone which seemed reasonable to me at the time. If that's enough for her to just see the MC as a friend then she obviously doesn't love him that much.

The change in attitude seems too drastic. A couple of wrong decisions in the first chapter appears to completely ruin any chance of romance with her. If she doesn't love him after all the time they spent together then she never will.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes