VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Is a start, we can work whit that XD
Jokes aside, I fully understand the distrust in Kaija. In my first run (full Fiona) I found her despicable
Kaija is an easy target to have fun with. On a serious note, her character is complex as she changes with the choices you make. On all the paths (including her love path) it is commendable how loyal she is to the Templars. There lies the problem, her loyalty to the Templars is more important than her loyalty to the MC otherwise she wouldn't have done what she did to the MC. Therefore I don't trust her as an LI for my MC. The trust is broken and I wouldn't want to date her, let alone live with someone I couldn't trust. I more angry with the MC parents.

I know I have said this before but we have a few new people around and I wanted to offer perspective that dislikes Kaija without "hating" Kaija. I still reserve the right to pile on her though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Kaija is an easy target to have fun with. On a serious note, her character is complex as she changes with the choices you make. On all the paths (including her love path) it is commendable how loyal she is to the Templars. There lies the problem, her loyalty to the Templars is more important than her loyalty to the MC otherwise she wouldn't have done what she did to the MC. Therefore I don't trust her as an LI for my MC. The trust is broken and I wouldn't want to date her, let alone live with someone I couldn't trust. I more angry with the MC parents.

I know I have said this before but we have a few new people around and I wanted to offer perspective that dislikes Kaija without "hating" Kaija. I still reserve the right to pile on her though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Personally I think her love path is a slightly less grave version of Stephanie (from Leap of Faith)
Gooood....goooooog....>GOOOOOOD

View attachment 3406380
241a8079-fbb8-4754-8ac7-4a95c918ca00_text.gif

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes