VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i admit though , im waiting to see how the MC can interact with the MEDB in the next chapters.
Have to understand...there's two types of people in this thread my friend...those with loaded guns (the down with Kaija club)...and those who dig (love Kaija). You my friend...dig :ROFLMAO:

Or...

There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that are thrown at Kaija, those that get thrown out the window. You my friend...

or even....

There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend: Those with a rope around the neck (Kaija lovers), and the people who have the job of doing the cutting. You my friend...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Have to understand...there's two types of people in this thread my friend...those with loaded guns (the down with Kaija club)...and those who dig (love Kaija). You my friend...dig :ROFLMAO:

Or...

There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that are thrown at Kaija, those that get thrown out the window. You my friend...

or even....

There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend: Those with a rope around the neck (Kaija lovers), and the people who have the job of doing the cutting. You my friend...
Enough. Let's just..
4018006b-48c3-425e-8350-43f9406b46dc_text.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just out of curiosity, who are the other 5
here it is Erynn (intertwined), Bella (SG) ( Both tied for 1st) , Charlotte (Hillside) , Alison ( ROL), Eliza ( Nephilim )

might as well share my list for this game as well
Kaija
Elea
Fiona ( tho i think I will like her more than Elea once we get more updates)
that elf forgot her name I want to say it's Meeb
The bartender kate? forgot her name 2

Oct 10, 2022
here it is Erynn (intertwined), Bella (SG) ( Both tied for 1st) , Charlotte (Hillside) , Alison ( ROL), Eliza ( Nephilim )

Kaija
Elea
Huh, tbh, besides Erynn and Kaija, I think both are solid lists. We have common LIs more than I anticipate it. :unsure:

She moves around my top 5 depending on update content heh.

Erynn...not the hellspawn kaija who's name shall never be mentioned unless saying down with Kaija :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Kaija
Elea
I mean, i can't argue with Eliza, and i don't remember who Alison was (the redhead?)
For SG and Hillside, i tried them a couple of years ago and decided to wait till they finished the game...well, if i'm still around by then.

But the 1 and 2 place alone and no Medb...
413821eb.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I mean, i can't argue with Eliza, and i don't remember who Alison was (the redhead?)
For SG and Hillside, i tried them a couple of years ago and decided to wait till they finished the game...well, if i'm still around by then.

But the 1 and 2 place alone and no Medb...
View attachment 3404675
Alison is the blonde EX wife Medb is after Fiona just couldn't recall her name correctly

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes