VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I never saw that picture in my playthrough.
I assume that happens if you are a bastard to her?
You come across when you make a Kaija exclusive path, ignoring all other girls, instead of going to the pub you go to your apartment.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You come across when you make a Kaija exclusive path, ignoring all other girls, instead of going to the pub you go to your apartment.
Hmm maybe I did see it.
It's been awhile since I played the start.
I'll have to play it again and find that scene.

But I'll wait until the game is on steam.

Thanks for the info I appreciate it.

Reactions: xapican
Oct 10, 2022
Hmm maybe I did see it.
It's been awhile since I played the start.
I'll have to play it again and find that scene.

But I'll wait until the game is on steam.

Thanks for the info I appreciate it.
Ceolag briefly explained to me in one of the previous page, you may look at it. Iirc, on Kaija love path :sick: you need to go back to home instead of meet Fiona at her studio. So you need to be plain crazy to do that.

Reactions: Joshy92

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Ceolag briefly explained to me in one of the previous page, you may look at it. Iirc, on Kaija love path :sick: you need to go back to home instead of meet Fiona at her studio. So you need to be plain crazy to do that.
I think you're being a bit soft on Kaija, you should step it up a notch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kaija is a great character. Look how much emotion this character brings out from people on both sides. I know how much aggro she stirred up in me. Its great writing to stir up so much emotion.

Oct 10, 2022
You're welcome now it is correct ! no, you don't have to thank me ....everything for a friend.......:HideThePain:
If you come as a friend then I accept it. Thanks. ;)

I think you're being a bit soft on Kaija, you should step it up a notch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kaija is a great character. Look how much emotion this character brings out from people on both sides. I know how much aggro she stirred up in me. Its great writing to stir up so much emotion.
Oh, definitely Ceolag is creating a masterpiece. (y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Yeah my eternal thakfullness will follow Ceolag..........(but never reach him for that!) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Do you guys think Kaija will want kids and marriage in the future?

The softie in me would love an ending like that.
she won't have time for kids with all the hand holding, cuddles, head pets and all the other romantic things she will be doing with me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
she won't have time for kids with all the hand holding, cuddles, head pets and all the other romantic things she will be doing with me.
That scene on the rooftop in neverwhere was awesome wasn't it mate?
I'm so excited to see how the relationship develops in the future.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes